Planters Pistachios Sea Salt & Pepper Bag uploaded by Connie C.

BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, Planters Has Taken Pride In Offering A Wide Variety Of Delicious Products. Thanks To An Unparalleled Commitment To Quality And The Support Of Our Loyal Nut Fans, Our Company Continues To Produce Remarkable Snacks That We Know You'll Love.

• Pistachios

• Tree Nuts

Buy on Amazon
Kayla G.
Toledo , OH
Pistachios are my absolute favorite nuts. The planters brand is great and fair priced. They are delicious I’m never disappointed with these nuts. I grab them from my local grocery store. I buy at least a 4 times a month
Van Averie S.
I love pistachios and planter's nailed this flavor! Its not too salty and the pistachios are really fresh and good quality. Its really yummy. Always have this in my list.
Connie C.
OK. So here's my problem with this product; it's additive!!! I can eat these all day and still want more. Seriously I bought 5 bags this week. It's actually a reasonable price too.
The flavor is amazing and there are very few closed shells, and very few bitter nuts. I love this product, and will be buying it again. (probably today).
Katia V.
Norman, OK
Maybe I just love Sea Salt too much, but these Pistachios are a must have for every Pistachio lover. They're a great snack, and they aren't high calorie! They're the best when you can just pop them in between meals and not worry about your calorie count.
Ana Maria C.
These are the most addicting pistachios I have ever had in my life. I find it so hard to not eat the entire bag when I have these. They're a pretty good price and an excellent snack for road trips, work, etc. The pepper makes them so delicious. Well worth the try!
Alexis S.
Bethlehem, PA
These were amazing! it was a great snack and i felt good eating them. no guilt if i just had a few more. i even got my coworkers hooked on them. planters was always a go-to nut company for me and i now know why. they come out with enjoyable flavors.
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I love pistachios and the seasoning on these is just right. They're not too salty or spicy from the pepper. I got them at target and they were reasonably priced. Simple ingredients, great flavor, nothing better!! Just make sure you have somewhere to put those pesky shells!
Rachael D.
Southport, NC
I can never get enough of pistachios. Their always my go to snack when I need something to munch on. The salt and pepper flavor give them an extra zing which is nice and different. I really enjoyed the salty flavor that compliments the natural flavor of the actual nut.
David p.
Logansport, IN
We go through a bag of the Pistachios in an evening at our house. The flavor of the sea salt and pepper is so addicting, plus they're not really that bad for you. These are definitely a much healtheir snack than the potato chips or other salty/unhealthy things that might make it into our pantry.
Janelle M.
Lebanon, OR
These pistachios were ok in my opinion. I use pistachios a lot as a snack or in my recipes for a raw vegan burger, nutty sauce, etc. These just did not cut it- I recommend Everyone's Nuts Pistachios in the same flavor. They are so much more bold and tastier!!!
David p.
Logansport, IN
Do you have a recipe using Pistachios?