Planters Pistachios Dry Roasted uploaded by Nafeesa M.

BY PLANTERS

Planters Dry Roasted Pistachios.

Heart May reduce the risk of heart disease.

Scientific evidence suggests but does not prove that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as pistachios, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol & not resulting in increased caloric intake may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for fat content. (1.5 oz is about 41 pieces in-shell). see more...

Buy on Target*
Erin P.
Cortland, NY
Pistachios are my favorite nut so I couldn't wait to try Planters take on them. Unfortunately this brand costs nearly as much as the other varieties available and the taste is not as good. Much too salty for my liking. Do yourself a favor and spring the few extra cents.
LaTanya S.
These are so good and so good for you. Sometime I have to watch myself and make sure I don't over do it. One bag can lead to two. They are not as expensive as some pistachio so that's why I buy a couple of bags when I find them at a good price.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
LOVE these pistachios. Always been a pistachio us lover and due to this being pretty expensive I was never able to buy them until I found this brand, which is relatively less expensive. So it makes it worth the money!
Ruksana H.
Los Angeles, CA
When I think quick healthy snack I head straight for this. Pistachios are a great alternative to nuts, almond, cashew etc and a good energy booster if you are into a lot of physical activity all the time.
Cheyanne C.
Chandler, AZ
These pistachios are pretty tasty but I do notice that I have to throw more away with this brand than other brands because I cannot open them. Other than that, they are a good product.
Nafeesa M.
Jersey City, NJ
My favorite heart healthy snack that's a good source of dietary fiber, vitamins, and minerals, not to mention them working well with my high protein diet! They are so good!
Kaitlyn P.
Brockton, MA
I love pistachios but I only eat a handful or two at a time. Or I'll put out for a party but only a little bowl. I love that they have a resealable bag so they stay fresh.
Yadira V.
Laredo, TX
Every since I was a little girl is go to the mall and put 25 cents to get some of these and I still eat them now they are one of the best things in the world.
Kaylyn H.
These are always in my house because my family loves them, especially my father. Amazing snack to snack on ☺️ can buy at any super market I'm pretty sure!
Jessica T.
Janesville, WI
Like all packages of pistachios the only fault is on price! $5-$10 for a bag and the. You have to deshell them. They sure are tasty tho! So it's worth it!