Planters Pistachio Blend Pistachios uploaded by Tabatha M.

BY PLANTERS

Pistachio Blend Nuts As Part Of A Healthy Diet Knowing What To Eat Can Be Difficult, With New Fad Diets And Health Advice That Seems To Change Every Day. But The Basics Of A Healthy Diet Are Really Quite Simple. Many Experts Recommend Eating A Variety Of Foods, With An Emphasis On Whole Grains, Vegetables, Fruits And Healthy Sources Of Fat. Nuts Are Nutrient Dense The Food That We Eat Contains Nutrients That Help Our Bodies Function At Their Best. Some Foods Have More Nutrients Than Others. Nuts Are Nutrient-Dense Foods. That Is, For The Calories They Contain, Nuts Are Packed With Important Nutrients, Including The Good Polyunsaturated And Monounsaturated Fat, Dietary Fiber, As Well As Vitamins And Minerals. Nuts Make A Great Snack. 1-877-677-3268 Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Target*
Denise m.
Denise m.
Florala, AL
y family love these so when I buy them I have o buy 3 and 4 of them my family likes the pistachio ingredient and the salty taste as fare as my family is concerned there is other yes I will and have bought them again and again yes I have recommended them to other
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love this, best thing for a snack. It's convinient I can keep a bag in my purse, beach bag or diaper bag and snack on when I get hungry. It has all my favorite nuts without the hassle of de-shelving.
Angela H.
Angela H.
All planters mixed nuts are delicious, but the addition of pistachios makes these especially good. The ratio of pistachios to other nuts is also really good, which is a rare thing in mixed nuts.
Tabatha M.
Tabatha M.
Love these as an afternoon snack to keep my energy up at the office. Keeps me from raiding the vending machine for chocolate bars and chips. Taste great and are excellent source of protein!!
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
I love this combination of nuts. I usually buy a mixture and I won't like one or two types of the nuts mixed in but this one is awesome. The only downside is it is pretty pricey.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Avondale, AZ
These disgust me and I hate them with all my being and I hope they die because they are gross and make me want to puke and then go get jack in the box French toast
Beth A.
Beth A.
Advance, NC
I love Pistachios! Then you mix them with other nuts. Amazing! I purchased these at Walmart but have not been able to find them at the grocery store I shop at.
Gigi G.
Gigi G.
Washington, DC
Good snack to eat after sports! So yummy! Great to eat on the go or when you only have a few seconds to spare. You can never go wrong with this company though.
Tonia S.
Tonia S.
Troutman, NC
These are my husbands favorite. Although they are a bit pricey, I know he is getting a healthy protein packed snack while at work.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
Yummy these are salty and so addictive I love them.. I could eat the for hours. These are quite expensive but always worth it
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Do they have these unsalted ?