Planters Pieces Walnut Peg uploaded by Tayla T.

BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NUT PLANTERS WALNUT PIECES 12-2.3 OUNCE see more...

Donna O.
I buy these all the time. They are great to put into recipes for cookies, brownies, or even just for snacking
Vanessa D.
Grafton, NH
Seriously who doesn't love walnuts! These are delicious and crunchy and not overpriced I highly recommend!
Aamina C.
Union City, CA
Such a yummy snack! if your in a rush for work or school and need a snack on the go this would be great!
Mercedes M.
Cornwall, NY
Planters pieces of walnuts, so yummy and tasty! I love planters walnuts, they are such a great snack!
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Planters walnuts have a great flavor and they are great for snacking alone or cooking with recipes.
Meka H.
I love to put this in my brownies and it's nice and crunchy it taste amazing around the chewy fudge
Trisha F.
Fort Riley, KS
This is a gray size to add to a cookie recipe or even banana bread. Great taste and great value.
Emily P.
I will mix these delicious nuts into my salads or throw them in a bag and snack on them all day!
mary k.
Fulton, IL
I use these for baking all the time. I sometimes even find myself nibbling on them for a snack.
Suzy H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love walnuts with chicken salad, and this package size is PERFECT for my own personal lunch