Planters Pieces Walnut Peg uploaded by Tayla T.

BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NUT PLANTERS WALNUT PIECES 12-2.3 OUNCE see more...

Kaylen M.
Raleigh, NC
Great for baking cookies. So gooey and delicious with a nice walnut crunch. I love these walnuts for all of my baking needs.
Francelin L.
Fort Gordon, GA
We love these in our home, especially our 4 year old! These are great for dividing in to snack bags and taking on the go.
K L.
These are good. I usually use them in baking or if I'm just to lazy to buy the whole nut. Never had any issues with them
Beth C.
Fort Mill, SC
Always fresh and delicious. I live keeping these on hand for snacking anad baking. I can always count on them being fresh
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
We always have these on hand. I love to put these in cookies and banana nut bread. It's a must have when I am baking.
Amanda T.
Lexington, KY
Nuts are such a delicious snack! Walnuts are my favorite. The only con - I usually eat the whole bag in one sitting!
Alea N.
These walnuts are great. Not because the brand specifically but just because they're walnuts. Walnuts are awesome.
Cynthia G.
Highland
Very good. Very great. Great taste. Love it so much. Must have . Great to try. Love the nuts even the kids like it
Carina S.
Syracuse, NY
I use these walnuts when I am baking. I do snack on them usually when I am only baking. I also add it to granola.
Jenny M.
Colorado Springs, CO
My family uses these for baking. Perfect for our recipes. This is our go to when shopping for baking supplies.

Kohl's