Planters Pieces Walnut Peg uploaded by Tayla T.

BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chelsi W.
Brainerd, MN
I use walnut pieces almost every day in my breakfast oatmeal! I put walnut pieces, a sprinkle of cinnamon, and banana slices in my oatmeal and it's like a healthy banana nut muffin!
Tristan S.
Mobile, AL
I could eat the whole bag in one sitting. These are SO good and a very filling snack. A much healthier alternative to chips or junk food for your #newyearsresolution!
Brenda H.
Fountain Inn, SC
My go to for all my fudge making. Also I use in cakes too. But Planters is the one product that I used and trust. Love the dry roasted peanut for my chocolate cover peanuts. all planters nuts are fresh and natural.
Elvira M.
Kent, WA
Simple and great to keep in your pantry for snacking or recipes. The pieces are pretty good size and packaging is perfect as always.
Beth B.
Niles, MI
I always have a bag or two in my cupboard. I add them to cake and brownie mixes. And the kids like to top their ice cream with it.
Catherine D.
Charlotte, NC
I buy at least two bags every month i have to try ua new nut every day lol i like the way they taste and how affordable they are
Eva C.
We used to have a walnut tree growing up so its so nice to actually have walnuts that are not artificially flavored or sweetened.
Anjelica G.
Griffith, IN
These taste great in oatmeal, yogurt, baked goods or just on there own. I always keep these on hand. Are healthy and guilt free.
Miriam S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the convenience of these walnuts. Always buy them I make my kids chocolate chip walnut cookies and they taste very good.
Kaylen M.
Raleigh, NC
Great for baking cookies. So gooey and delicious with a nice walnut crunch. I love these walnuts for all of my baking needs.

back