Planters Pieces Walnut Peg uploaded by Tayla T.

BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
Absolutely love planters nuts! I recently tried these walnuts and they were great! They are perfect for baking with as well! I toasted them and chopped them up and used them as a topper on my banana bread!
Kim M.
I love baking with with nuts and walnuts top my list. The size of the package is perfect for using in a batch of made from scratch brownies. They're also great as a quick add-in for Greek yoghurt. I trust the Planters brand for freshness and have never been disappointed.
Callie G.
Denver, NC
These are great walnuts, for the price they are truly delicious. They aren't too dry like other brands are. I usually buy these as a snack for road trips and they're good for you and leave you feeling full and satisfied. Would highly recommend.
Maggie O.
CHASKA, MN
I'm not sure what to say about these other than they meet all the expectations I have for nuts. The walnuts are broken into manageable pieces, and are really good for baking. I always have good luck with Planters, so I typically buy this brand only.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
I love love walnuts. I literally can eat a whole bag by myself. Not only are they super cheap but they are super healthy. A healthy alternative for unhealthy snack. They are super delicious salted or not salted. I would recommend for people to by them.
Brittany A.
Abilene, TX
Walnuts are an every day thing in our house. From adding to our yogurt or oatmeal. Or mixing with our cookies or brownies. Also adding to our salad for that extra healthy crunch. You can't go wrong with these walnuts.
Brandi V.
Walnuts are awesome for snacking on but also part of many recipes for meals! I recently made a pork tenderloin with honey Dijon mustard and pecans sprinkling on top and it was to die for! They are also good in brownies!!
patricia v.
Berwyn, IL
used for baking very rarely to eat alone. also put in my oatmeal for breakfast as an enhancer to the meal. I think of planters as being the best of the best in this industry. been around a long time. at times it pricey but worth it. i recommend it to others for sure.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
Love walnuts in my brownies and chocolate cake and in my pudding any where I can add them pro is it hard to find the salty kind and they are delicious roasted or raw and it full of fiber
Lisa A.
Good for baking and adding to cookies. nice snack as well. hand full of nuts can get you through some hunger and a boost of energy. nuts are a bit pricey but a nice change in snack