BY PLANTERS

Planters Salted Peanuts. see more...

Jennifer A.
Nothing like a salted peanut! These are always fresh and salty and delicious! Great in a single serve bag also!
Karmen W.
My go to snack for energy and planters brand is better than any other brand out there.
Jenny A.
Worthington, OH
Planters peanuts are always good. I love the crunch and salty flavor. I take away 1 star for price. They are usually way more expensive then the store brands that are just as good.
afra m.
Catonsville, MD
My family and I have always trusted planters company.We are also big fans of nuts and healthy items as such.This mini portable pack can fit anywhere.It is our go to snack as well.We buy giant packs of these at sams club with a good price.
They are easy to carry and taste delicious.
Nadia I.
Great snack when you are in the office feeling slightly hungry. Gives you the boost you need. Salted to a perfect degree.
Destiny M.
I normally love planters peanuts salted but after a few, I felt that my pack was overly salted. I recommend getting the lightly salted ones or the taste of salt can become overpowering. Even on the bottom is a collection of salt. But besides that it was good.
Raylee N.
Omer, MI
Best snack and quite healthy for you. Great for on the go and small enough to throw in your purse
Alaina Bernadine K.
Bisbee, AZ
Great little snack on the go. Easy to keep in your purse, backpack, or glove compartment. Tastes exactly like any Planters Peanuts you'd get in a jar... only they're in a little easy-to-use tube. Perfect for road trips and hikes.
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite they are great to have when you are in need of a snack! or when watching movies! Really good snacks!
Lauren P.
Dallas, TX
My go-to snack during long car rides. Holds me over so I don't get hangry. Not too salty too.