BY PLANTERS

Planters Salted Peanuts. see more...

Shama V.
Richmond
I love peanuts especially planters salted ones. They are so cheap (44 cents). You can find these at Walmart. They make excellent munchie. Please do not eat if your allergic to peanuts but just want to say you are missing out on a great taste. ;)
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo
Planters peanuts is good a form of protein. I eat them as a back and in my stir fry. I like the varieties of nuts that planters peanuts sell because it give should slot of options
Erika T.
pittsburgh, PA
These peanuts are delicious and nutritious. This size is the perfect size when traveling. They come in many different flavors and can be found just about anywhere. I purchase these often. They are fairly affordable and I would recommend these nuts to others.
Cindy L.
Peanuts are a quick and easy snack for me. I love the size of this product. I can easily slip it into my purse for a mid morning or afternoon snack to boost my energy. I also like to keep a can of these nuts at home for snacking. Planters products are always good.
Nikole S.
Kinston , NC
These little sleeves of peanuts are a great snack for anyone who is on the go! It's the perfect amount and the sleeve makes eating them one- handed even possible! I recommend them if you are looking for a take along snack.
Dale B.
Hamburg, PA
These are always a great snack alternative to some fattier choices. Delicious, salty, and oh-so convenient. Need I say more?
Cindy C.
Fairview Hts, IL
I happen to like them . i think they are convenient and way better than other snacks that you could be eating
Stephanie S.
Grundy, VA
Great protein pick me up! Very filling without being overwhelmingly salty! Very easy to sit down and eat them all at one time though.
jessica n.
houston
I love these!!! My fave snack❤️ just throw them in my purse and we’re good to go! Just gotta sometimes stick to the unsalted ones
Sarah H.
Royal Oak , MI
This is a perf cut on the go snack for busy people who need a little extra protein! Esp a nursing mom like myself