BY PLANTERS

Planters Salted Peanuts. see more...

Jada B.
These are a great snack to through into your bag for the day. Whenever you are hungry they definitely hit the spot.
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
These are so good and a good snack. I really love the honey roasted ones. Those and the original are my favorites.
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite they are great to have when you are in need of a snack! or when watching movies! Really good snacks!
Sarah H.
Royal Oak, MI
This is a perf cut on the go snack for busy people who need a little extra protein! Esp a nursing mom like myself
Brandi P.
Tyler, TX
This a yummy way to keep hunger at bay with some healthy protein. I pack some in my bag for my afternoon snack.
Jennifer A.
Nothing like a salted peanut! These are always fresh and salty and delicious! Great in a single serve bag also!
Cindy C.
Fairview Hts, IL
I happen to like them . i think they are convenient and way better than other snacks that you could be eating
Kayla N.
I'm allergic to other types of nuts but I love peanuts! Other brands don't have near the flavor as Planters
Lex L.
Saint Leo, FL
These are goods. They have been salted, but need more salt to them. I like the honey ones Better though
Raylee N.
Omer, MI
Best snack and quite healthy for you. Great for on the go and small enough to throw in your purse