Planters Peanuts Salted

Planters Salted Peanuts. see more...

Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
My family loves these for on the road. They swear y these. However, I do not. Way too greasy. Way too many calories. Easy treat for a road trip.
Rachael K.
Saint Paul, NE
Good quick snack. Good price for it too. Satisfies salt craving and also makes a good snack in between meals without being too filling.
Stephanie S.
Grundy, VA
Great protein pick me up! Very filling without being overwhelmingly salty! Very easy to sit down and eat them all at one time though.
jessica n.
I love these!!! My fave snack❤️ just throw them in my purse and we’re good to go! Just gotta sometimes stick to the unsalted ones
Asma N.
I'm writing this whole eating a pack of these haha. I love these to snack on! I need the peanuts to be salted so this is perfect!
Dale B.
Hamburg, PA
These are always a great snack alternative to some fattier choices. Delicious, salty, and oh-so convenient. Need I say more?
Lisa P.
Staten Island, NY
I love these. They're a good snack to keep around. They keep you satisfied you until your next meal. And they're delicious
Nadia I.
Great snack when you are in the office feeling slightly hungry. Gives you the boost you need. Salted to a perfect degree.
Jill B.
Jefferson, TX
These are a great snack for on the go or just at home. Delicious, just the right amount of salt and just down right good.
Zayna S.
Ixonia, WI
Lightly salted and taste great! They're easy to pack in your purse as a snack when you're out on the go! Awesome nuts!