BY PLANTERS

Planters Salted Peanuts. see more...

Rachael K.
Saint Paul, NE
Good quick snack. Good price for it too. Satisfies salt craving and also makes a good snack in between meals without being too filling.
Asma N.
I'm writing this whole eating a pack of these haha. I love these to snack on! I need the peanuts to be salted so this is perfect!
Lisa P.
Staten Island, NY
I love these. They're a good snack to keep around. They keep you satisfied you until your next meal. And they're delicious
Jill B.
Jefferson, TX
These are a great snack for on the go or just at home. Delicious, just the right amount of salt and just down right good.
Zayna S.
Ixonia, WI
Lightly salted and taste great! They're easy to pack in your purse as a snack when you're out on the go! Awesome nuts!
Angie C.
Delicious salty peanuts that I was craving! I eat these for a snack a lot. And they're convenient to throw in my bag.
Jada B.
These are a great snack to through into your bag for the day. Whenever you are hungry they definitely hit the spot.
Tori D.
Burton, TX
These are so good and a good snack. I really love the honey roasted ones. Those and the original are my favorites.
Brandi P.
Tyler, TX
This a yummy way to keep hunger at bay with some healthy protein. I pack some in my bag for my afternoon snack.
Kayla N.
I'm allergic to other types of nuts but I love peanuts! Other brands don't have near the flavor as Planters