Planters Peanuts Salted

Planters Salted Peanuts. see more...

Jenny A.
Worthington, OH
Planters peanuts are always good. I love the crunch and salty flavor. I take away 1 star for price. They are usually way more expensive then the store brands that are just as good.
Alaina Bernadine K.
Bisbee, AZ
Great little snack on the go. Easy to keep in your purse, backpack, or glove compartment. Tastes exactly like any Planters Peanuts you'd get in a jar... only they're in a little easy-to-use tube. Perfect for road trips and hikes.
Marcus U.
Morganfield, KY
These peanuts are really salty and taste great. I like to throw these in my lunch for work everyday or eat them on the go. They come in really convenient small packages. Great snack.
Emma C.
Love these as a snack! They are filling & good to crunch on! I get them at my local Walmart or even buy the small packs out of vending machines or gas stations.
Elizabeth J.
These taste great and are the perfect snack. They have just enough salt. Not too expensive. They pair perfectly with some chocolate and raisins for a trail mix.
Lee R.
Not much to say about nuts. Though its name brand can't tell the difference between these and kroger. They're good I suppose though and a good on the go snack
Annette A.
Gilmer, TX
I love these little individual packs of Salted Planters Peanuts. They are perfect for fitting in my husbands lunch box and they make a great night snack!
Lisa C.
Bedford, TX
Planters peanuts are a convenient snack that we keep in a jar on our counter top at home. Both my husband and I are constantly going back for more.
Aleena B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Just enough salt. Taste good. Stays fresh in the bag. Crunchy and not oily. Sometimes I have to peel off the brown she'll part that's left on there
Vanessa H.
Dallas, TX
These taste so good, add some lemon and Tapatio.. The perfect late night snack or you can just eat them as is.. No matter what they're delicious..