BY PLANTERS

Planters Salted Peanuts. see more...

Destiny M.
I normally love planters peanuts salted but after a few, I felt that my pack was overly salted. I recommend getting the lightly salted ones or the taste of salt can become overpowering. Even on the bottom is a collection of salt. But besides that it was good.
Amanda B.
rockledge, PA
Planters peanuts have been a go to snack since I was in school! They're so convienient in the small on the go packages. I started straying away from the salted once recently since they're kind of REALLY salty but still a great snack!
Karen W.
Hinesville
I enjoy these brand of nut the most out of any others i like the salted ones the best. planters is the best brand in peanuts always delicious aways fresh and love some of the other falavors they come in. cant go fishing without them. I would recommend them to my friends
Liliana C.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't buy peanuts very often, but whenever I'm on a road trip I stop at a gas station and buy these! They make a great quick and easy snack with little clean up. Plus they are easy to share and satisfy any salt craving that someone may be having. I'll continue buying!
Haley P.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Planters are by far the best peanuts I have ever had. They are perfectly salted for me and I love salt. So if you don't like a lot of salt, I wouldn't recommend buying these. You would probably be better off buying the lightly salted or unsalted.
courtney L.
One of my favorite mid day snacks. Helps keep me going when I feel like I'm going to poop out. I love the salty peanut taste. Perfect in the summer!! They taste awesome and aren't bad for you. Perfect!!
Sarah C.
Yuba City , CA
I often grab for these in vending machines as they're affordable and healthier than most of the other products in the vending machine. They're the perfect amount of salty! Good quality peanuts!
Erin D.
Lake Worth, FL
These peanuts are so good that you don't even have to be at a bar to eat them. I would get them just to get some yummy protein on my vegan diet. It does meet my expectations which is good because these peanuts taste great
Hannah H.
Spokane, WA
I love taking snacks to go and these are perfect for my everyday routine. They are so tasty and satisfying. I have purchased these many times and always buy them again. They are filling and on the healthy side which is always a plus. I totally recommend them!
Jenny A.
Worthington, OH
Planters peanuts are always good. I love the crunch and salty flavor. I take away 1 star for price. They are usually way more expensive then the store brands that are just as good.