BY PLANTERS

Planters Salted Peanuts. see more...

Maya C.
These peanuts are extremely addictive. I got a value pack with 24 of these at Costco for a great price. They are a bit too salty but the still taste amazing!!! Super great for an on the go type of snack
Tori P.
Brookfield, IL
A classic snack! Good for on the go and easy to store in places around the office or house. You can even get a bulk pack at Sams Club and it is worth it. A small snack that fills you up easily.
Sarah C.
Yuba City , CA
I often grab for these in vending machines as they're affordable and healthier than most of the other products in the vending machine. They're the perfect amount of salty! Good quality peanuts!
Marcus U.
Morganfield, KY
These peanuts are really salty and taste great. I like to throw these in my lunch for work everyday or eat them on the go. They come in really convenient small packages. Great snack.
Lee R.
Not much to say about nuts. Though its name brand can't tell the difference between these and kroger. They're good I suppose though and a good on the go snack
Annette A.
Gilmer, TX
I love these little individual packs of Salted Planters Peanuts. They are perfect for fitting in my husbands lunch box and they make a great night snack!
Aleena B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Just enough salt. Taste good. Stays fresh in the bag. Crunchy and not oily. Sometimes I have to peel off the brown she'll part that's left on there
Lisa C.
Bedford, TX
Planters peanuts are a convenient snack that we keep in a jar on our counter top at home. Both my husband and I are constantly going back for more.
Vanessa H.
Dallas, TX
These taste so good, add some lemon and Tapatio.. The perfect late night snack or you can just eat them as is.. No matter what they're delicious..
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
My family loves these for on the road. They swear y these. However, I do not. Way too greasy. Way too many calories. Easy treat for a road trip.