BY PLANTERS

For a delightful snack that's sure to satisfy, grab some Planters® peanuts, made with pure sea salt! Planters® peanuts Made with real sea salt Resealable can 9.5 oz (269 g) see more...

• How many peanuts come in each can and how long does it take to pr...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Malia R.
MIAMI, FL
Foodie Expert
Never miss at home to eat while watching a football or baseball game, for meetings where we are drinking alcohol or just to snack when going to the kitchen. A classic at home.
Jasmine S.
Los Angeles, CA
I like Planters' nuts very much. I almost only buy nuts from Planters. I like their packaging. And I like that it goes with a lid and aluminum seal. It, on some degrees, definitely help preserve the nuts for a longer period of time, even in a humid environment.
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
Foodie Expert
We love planters peanuts!! We buy the big thing of them and snack on them randomly. We keep them on the table so we can get a handful as needed!! We prefer the regularly salted ones vs the lightly salted.
Jeanette P.
Hialeah , FL
Not really healthy because  all of the sodium but tastes great. If you're looking for something slightly unhealthy but also slightly healthy this would be a great option.
Samantha R.
one of my favorite go to peanuts for sure! Love they they stopped using cotton oil in the ingredients since its so bad for you. They use pretty low salt but I'd say they could definitely use less. I buy these every couple of months and always end up sharing them with everyone at work.
Miranda g.
A nice snack just to munch on. It's not messy you can eat on the go and is yummy! Peanuts are a relatively healthy snack so it's good to always have around.
Sydni C.
Jefferson City, Tennessee
Never realized what a great snack these were until I was a broke college student and needed something to eat!
courtney g.
by far the best priced and tasty snack.
healthy too, and good for cooking or snack time for the boy
Amanda G.
Wagontown, PA
These peanuts are amazing!!! You can't just have one handle full. I always end up eating the whole container or at least pretty close to it. Lol
Caitlin C.
Oswego, IL
I'm totally addicted to salted nuts. I could literally eat this all day! I get a huge can at the grocery store and it's gone before the end of the week.
Jessica B.
How many peanuts come in each can and how long does it take to process this in the factory?