BY PLANTERS

For a delightful snack that's sure to satisfy, grab some Planters® peanuts, made with pure sea salt! Planters® peanuts Made with real sea salt Resealable can 9.5 oz (269 g) see more...

• How many peanuts come in each can and how long does it take to pr...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Erica R.
Chesapeake, VA
Salted peanuts are classic. There's nothing like them. I use these all the time to make natural peanut butter and they taste amazing. I am always impressed with Planters. There are no cons for this company but you should get more than one container because by the time everyone gets their hands on the peanuts you won't have any left.
Samantha R.
one of my favorite go to peanuts for sure! Love they they stopped using cotton oil in the ingredients since its so bad for you. They use pretty low salt but I'd say they could definitely use less. I buy these every couple of months and always end up sharing them with everyone at work.
Maria D.
Westland, MI
I am a huge fan of planters i think their peanuts are the best! i buy them at almost every grocery store , and i just love that they never get that old taste that i get with other brands of peanuts i have re purchased this brand over and over again and i will keep doing it :D
Jason B.
I love Planters Peanuts, I bought some for my Dad and he really enjoying eating it. It's delicious. It's a great snack whenever you want to drink beers. I bought it from BJ's wholesale club. other brand doesnt taste the same. I got my family and siblings to try them.
Charu S.
Miamisburg, OH
We usually buy a big box of Planters Salted Peanuts. I like the quality and taste of these peanuts. Peanuts are very healthy and I usually eat handful of them as snacks daily. I use these in salads too and they tastes awesome!
Thuy D.
Detroit, MI
Grew up with these peanuts since my Dad loved them and liked putting them in his rice. Seem to be affordable. I don't eat them anymore but they're good to liven up the palate every once and a while.
Barbara G.
My family loves salted peanuts, I buy the biggest can or jar I can find and they use these as snacks. Peanuts and any nuts are good for you. My kids call it brain food.
Mary L.
I love planters peanuts. This is my favorite brand of nuts and i try to buy them when they are on sale. I would recommend these to friends and family.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Mi esposo no puede vivir con ellos, son frescos y tienen la dosis perfecta de sal. Ideal para completar unas ricas cervezas, un maridaje perfecto!
Serina S.
These are very good. I love how they taste. They are priced reasonably. I enjoy eating these as a snack when I need a boost of energy.
Jessica B.
How many peanuts come in each can and how long does it take to process this in the factory?