BY PLANTERS

For a delightful snack that's sure to satisfy, grab some Planters® peanuts, made with pure sea salt! Planters® peanuts Made with real sea salt Resealable can 9.5 oz (269 g) see more...

• How many peanuts come in each can and how long does it take to pr...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Malia R.
MIAMI, FL
Foodie Expert
Never miss at home to eat while watching a football or baseball game, for meetings where we are drinking alcohol or just to snack when going to the kitchen. A classic at home.
Jasmine S.
Los Angeles, CA
I like Planters' nuts very much. I almost only buy nuts from Planters. I like their packaging. And I like that it goes with a lid and aluminum seal. It, on some degrees, definitely help preserve the nuts for a longer period of time, even in a humid environment.
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
Foodie Expert
We love planters peanuts!! We buy the big thing of them and snack on them randomly. We keep them on the table so we can get a handful as needed!! We prefer the regularly salted ones vs the lightly salted.
Jeanette P.
Hialeah , FL
Not really healthy because  all of the sodium but tastes great. If you're looking for something slightly unhealthy but also slightly healthy this would be a great option.
Sydni C.
Jefferson City, Tennessee
Never realized what a great snack these were until I was a broke college student and needed something to eat!
Amanda G.
Wagontown, PA
These peanuts are amazing!!! You can't just have one handle full. I always end up eating the whole container or at least pretty close to it. Lol
Caitlin C.
Oswego, IL
I'm totally addicted to salted nuts. I could literally eat this all day! I get a huge can at the grocery store and it's gone before the end of the week.
Hanna R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
Planters peanuts of any kind are very addicting. These are perfect for a at work snack or while studying.
Suzette T.
Baton Rouge , LA
Are you "Nuts" for peanuts? If your answer is YES, then Planters are the nuts for you!
Planters are a must have on the shopping list.
Taylor K.
Akron, Oh
Foodie Expert
Great source of protein, and a good snack for kids that are old enough to chew and swallow well enough.
Jessica B.
How many peanuts come in each can and how long does it take to process this in the factory?