BY PLANTERS

For a delightful snack that's sure to satisfy, grab some Planters® peanuts, made with pure sea salt! Planters® peanuts Made with real sea salt Resealable can 9.5 oz (269 g) see more...

• How many peanuts come in each can and how long does it take to pr...1 Answers
Malia R.
MIAMI, FL
Foodie Expert
Never miss at home to eat while watching a football or baseball game, for meetings where we are drinking alcohol or just to snack when going to the kitchen. A classic at home.
Jasmine S.
Los Angeles, CA
I like Planters' nuts very much. I almost only buy nuts from Planters. I like their packaging. And I like that it goes with a lid and aluminum seal. It, on some degrees, definitely help preserve the nuts for a longer period of time, even in a humid environment.
Jeanette P.
Hialeah , FL
Not really healthy because  all of the sodium but tastes great. If you're looking for something slightly unhealthy but also slightly healthy this would be a great option.
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
Foodie Expert
We love planters peanuts!! We buy the big thing of them and snack on them randomly. We keep them on the table so we can get a handful as needed!! We prefer the regularly salted ones vs the lightly salted.
Samantha R.
one of my favorite go to peanuts for sure! Love they they stopped using cotton oil in the ingredients since its so bad for you. They use pretty low salt but I'd say they could definitely use less. I buy these every couple of months and always end up sharing them with everyone at work.
Lauren M.
Lafayette, MN
Foodie Expert
I don't buy peanuts often, but when I do, it's planters. I love how salty they are! The most disappointing thing about other peanuts is the lack of salt! I know, I know, it's bad for me but what can I say?! It tastes so good!
Erica R.
Chesapeake, VA
Salted peanuts are classic. There's nothing like them. I use these all the time to make natural peanut butter and they taste amazing. I am always impressed with Planters. There are no cons for this company but you should get more than one container because by the time everyone gets their hands on the peanuts you won't have any left.
Samantha H.
Foodie Expert
you just cannot beat the original, and Planters is definitely the standard! all of their cans of nuts are great. this is definitely a classic. any time you want great peanuts, just go ahead and buy these ones. even mix it up with different flavors if you're feeling daring :)
Jason B.
I love Planters Peanuts, I bought some for my Dad and he really enjoying eating it. It's delicious. It's a great snack whenever you want to drink beers. I bought it from BJ's wholesale club. other brand doesnt taste the same. I got my family and siblings to try them.
Lexi C.
Peanuts are a delicious snack, but the brand really makes a difference. I always buy Planters because I know they are going to be exactly how I want them. These are always a very good price and you can find them in many different varieties.
Jessica B.
How many peanuts come in each can and how long does it take to process this in the factory?