BY PLANTERS

Planters Salted Peanuts. see more...

afra m.
Catonsville, MD
My family and I have always trusted planters company.We are also big fans of nuts and healthy items as such.This mini portable pack can fit anywhere.It is our go to snack as well.We buy giant packs of these at sams club with a good price.
They are easy to carry and taste delicious.
Erika T.
pittsburgh, PA
These peanuts are delicious and nutritious. This size is the perfect size when traveling. They come in many different flavors and can be found just about anywhere. I purchase these often. They are fairly affordable and I would recommend these nuts to others.
Cindy L.
Peanuts are a quick and easy snack for me. I love the size of this product. I can easily slip it into my purse for a mid morning or afternoon snack to boost my energy. I also like to keep a can of these nuts at home for snacking. Planters products are always good.
Shama V.
Richmond, VA
I love peanuts especially planters salted ones. They are so cheap (44 cents). You can find these at Walmart. They make excellent munchie. Please do not eat if your allergic to peanuts but just want to say you are missing out on a great taste. ;)
Tori P.
Brookfield, IL
A classic snack! Good for on the go and easy to store in places around the office or house. You can even get a bulk pack at Sams Club and it is worth it. A small snack that fills you up easily.
Nikole S.
Kinston , NC
These little sleeves of peanuts are a great snack for anyone who is on the go! It's the perfect amount and the sleeve makes eating them one- handed even possible! I recommend them if you are looking for a take along snack.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Planters peanuts is good a form of protein. I eat them as a back and in my stir fry. I like the varieties of nuts that planters peanuts sell because it give should slot of options
Annette P.
These peanuts are one of my go-to snacks. I'm always thankful to find them in a gas station while traveling. They are a better choice than sugar filled treats. However, they do contain a heavy dose of salt. That's what makes them taste so good, so I just pretend that it's healthy. :)
Ashley V.
Houma
I went on a lot of road trips and salted peanuts were often a go to snack for me. I love Planters. That said, there is a LOT of salt. I loved it- I can generally handle a lot of salt. If you aren't a huge fan these might seem too salty. I would highly recommend them, though!
Angie N.
Spanaway, WA
Planters peanuts are another one of my favorite snacks. I happen to love nuts, however I have a mouth full of bad teeth so they are not always the easiest thing for me to eat. With that said I do love the flavor of most any nut as long as it comes from Planters!