BY PLANTERS

Planters Salted Peanuts. see more...

Shama V.
Richmond
I love peanuts especially planters salted ones. They are so cheap (44 cents). You can find these at Walmart. They make excellent munchie. Please do not eat if your allergic to peanuts but just want to say you are missing out on a great taste. ;)
afra m.
Catonsville, MD
My family and I have always trusted planters company.We are also big fans of nuts and healthy items as such.This mini portable pack can fit anywhere.It is our go to snack as well.We buy giant packs of these at sams club with a good price.
They are easy to carry and taste delicious.
Cindy L.
Foodie Expert
Peanuts are a quick and easy snack for me. I love the size of this product. I can easily slip it into my purse for a mid morning or afternoon snack to boost my energy. I also like to keep a can of these nuts at home for snacking. Planters products are always good.
Erika T.
pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
These peanuts are delicious and nutritious. This size is the perfect size when traveling. They come in many different flavors and can be found just about anywhere. I purchase these often. They are fairly affordable and I would recommend these nuts to others.
Tori P.
Brookfield, IL
A classic snack! Good for on the go and easy to store in places around the office or house. You can even get a bulk pack at Sams Club and it is worth it. A small snack that fills you up easily.
Nikole S.
Kinston , NC
Foodie Expert
These little sleeves of peanuts are a great snack for anyone who is on the go! It's the perfect amount and the sleeve makes eating them one- handed even possible! I recommend them if you are looking for a take along snack.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Foodie Expert
Planters peanuts is good a form of protein. I eat them as a back and in my stir fry. I like the varieties of nuts that planters peanuts sell because it give should slot of options
Lisa C.
Bedford, TX
Foodie Expert
Planters peanuts are a convenient snack that we keep in a jar on our counter top at home. Both my husband and I are constantly going back for more.
Stephanie S.
Grundy, VA
Foodie Expert
Great protein pick me up! Very filling without being overwhelmingly salty! Very easy to sit down and eat them all at one time though.
jessica n.
houston
I love these!!! My fave snack❤️ just throw them in my purse and we’re good to go! Just gotta sometimes stick to the unsalted ones