BY PLANTERS

Planters Salted Peanuts. see more...

Annette P.
These peanuts are one of my go-to snacks. I'm always thankful to find them in a gas station while traveling. They are a better choice than sugar filled treats. However, they do contain a heavy dose of salt. That's what makes them taste so good, so I just pretend that it's healthy. :)
Ashley V.
Houma
I went on a lot of road trips and salted peanuts were often a go to snack for me. I love Planters. That said, there is a LOT of salt. I loved it- I can generally handle a lot of salt. If you aren't a huge fan these might seem too salty. I would highly recommend them, though!
Karen W.
Hinesville
I enjoy these brand of nut the most out of any others i like the salted ones the best. planters is the best brand in peanuts always delicious aways fresh and love some of the other falavors they come in. cant go fishing without them. I would recommend them to my friends
Liliana C.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't buy peanuts very often, but whenever I'm on a road trip I stop at a gas station and buy these! They make a great quick and easy snack with little clean up. Plus they are easy to share and satisfy any salt craving that someone may be having. I'll continue buying!
Angie N.
Spanaway, WA
Planters peanuts are another one of my favorite snacks. I happen to love nuts, however I have a mouth full of bad teeth so they are not always the easiest thing for me to eat. With that said I do love the flavor of most any nut as long as it comes from Planters!
Hannah H.
Spokane, WA
I love taking snacks to go and these are perfect for my everyday routine. They are so tasty and satisfying. I have purchased these many times and always buy them again. They are filling and on the healthy side which is always a plus. I totally recommend them!
Haley P.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Planters are by far the best peanuts I have ever had. They are perfectly salted for me and I love salt. So if you don't like a lot of salt, I wouldn't recommend buying these. You would probably be better off buying the lightly salted or unsalted.
Amanda B.
Rockledge , PA
Planters peanuts have been a go to snack since I was in school! They're so convienient in the small on the go packages. I started straying away from the salted once recently since they're kind of REALLY salty but still a great snack!
Erin D.
Lake Worth, FL
These peanuts are so good that you don't even have to be at a bar to eat them. I would get them just to get some yummy protein on my vegan diet. It does meet my expectations which is good because these peanuts taste great
courtney L.
One of my favorite mid day snacks. Helps keep me going when I feel like I'm going to poop out. I love the salty peanut taste. Perfect in the summer!! They taste awesome and aren't bad for you. Perfect!!