BY PLANTERS

Nina L.
El Paso, TX
These are good. I love that they're unsalted, so lower sodium and still being able to have a handful as a healthy snack. I like using these when making Chex mix. They're pretty affordable, find them easily at grocery stores.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Todo lo que tenga que ver con semillas y nueces me encanta, nunca los evitó y estos cacahuetes son deliciosos tostados o asados y salados me gustan mucho Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts - Salted
Shawna A.
Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts - Salted These are great for baking, cooking or just eating!!! I love the packaging it keeps them fresh and also is convenient for traveling as well. They are delicious!!!
Adriana N.
Carmel, NY
Is there any better nut brand than Planter's?! I love the peanuts and cashews the most; they're salty, but just the right amount! Defnitely a must have snack. I keep these in the house at all times! Great value and the jars are huge too, so it's perfect for the price.
Lovely mom A.
Yummy peanuts. My family love it too especially my husband, he is nuts lovers. I like unsalted the original one with no any stuff of it.i don't like those salty one is not good for my body we can buy it anywhere in department store. Easy to find , most I buy this at Kroger and Walmart.
Cary W.
Hilton Head, SC
Always a favorite. My 5yo loves peanuts as a snack and why not? Much better nutritional value than other things he could request! My family has been buying Planters peanuts for as long as I can remember.
Sharon S.
Can't really screw up on peanuts. They're simple, delicious, crunchy, and nutritious. With no added salt, it keeps them even healthier. No complaints on planters peanuts. Brand name recognition is big.
stephanie s.
Warrensburg, MO
I tried these, and it was rough. peanuts need salt!! I should have gotten the lightly salted, which is what I was looking for but I thought they wouldn't taste too bad. I was WRONG! if you don't like salt at all, which I usually don't add salt to my food, then you might like these. otherwise I suggest the lightly salted.
chaniya w.
Bronx, NY
I'm very impressed. I love salt as much as the next person, at first I was a bit skeptical of no salt but when I made my trail mix with these instead, I tasted no difference.
Roxanne R.
Fresno, CA
Always get these when I am having a gathering of some sort. People always expect these to nibble on for a party. These have never let me down. Crunchy, salty and good.
Shayne P.
Would these be recommended for a diet?