BY PLANTERS

Kaya B.
Burlington
These are the only brand of peanuts I buy, just because they always have such great flavor! Other brands don't have very much seasoning or flavor. I've purchased this brand in particular many times and I will continue to do so-I love these!
Savannah R.
When I do eat peanuts I prefer Planters peanuts. They are good and salty. But not overpowering. Just the right amount.
Flor C.
These peanuts have the perfect amount of salt. Most nuts are either too salty or completely unsalted and I believe that this type of peanut allows you to eat a lot of peanuts without feeling you filled your stomach with enough sodium for the rest of the week. It has just the right amount of added flavor.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Some peanuts are too salted. This is the perfect balance of peanut flavor and salt. A good buy for people who love peanuts but want to watch their salt intake.
Silvia H.
Who doesn't love peanuts? You'd be crazy of you didn't like these!!! Very good snack especially if you are on the run or don't want nothing heavy I recommend.
Koren B.
I am a big peanut fan. This can of lightly salted peanuts is the perfect amount that isn't overwhelming. I enjoy that it has the dry roast which adds a warm flavor with the salt
Ilka C.
OMG!! i love peanuts but this brand is sooo great! i love it and is a great option when you are hungry and you don't want to eat unhealthy thing. I love it!
Jenn C.
Love these! They are a pantry staple in our home. We eat them alone for a snack or top fried rice or tofu lettuce wraps. I like the light salt as well.
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
My husband munch on this so much...they gotta be good right? Well they are! Simple lightly salted peanuts great for a snack or for salads.
Mairead D.
I love the lightly salted packages because I don't feel as guilty from eating them.
Valerie S.
Albertville , AL
Foodie Expert
Do you like light or lots of salt better?
Rita M.