BY PLANTERS #74 in Cooking Oil

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

Ingredients: Peanut Oil

Buy on Walmart*
Hanna B.
Lubbock, TX
I've used Planters Peanut Oil to deep fry different items for a concession stand at a fair. It can be found at any major food market. My only complaint about this product is that it seemed to leave a very heavy peanut taste to the products. Other brands of peanut oil didn't seem to do this?
Ashley M.
Kiahsville, WV
Healthier alternative to vegetable oil! It is much better for you and has a lot less saturated fat content! I bought this at Whole Foods I believe. I also use This for the ends of my hair where I have split ends and it literally fixes them!
CHRISTIE P.
Lenoir, NC
I cook with this oil and only this oil. I love the flavor it adds to the food I make as well as the healthy quality it provides my family. This is such a great product.
Sierra W.
Portland , OR
I started using peanut oil for paleo/gluten free frying like almond flour chicken strips and home made french fries. Its also great for stir fry dishes. The high smoking point makes deep fried foods less carcinogenic and its high in vitamin E.
Ingrid O.
This is the brand I use to fry my chicken! I love it!! If you like you chicken crispy then this is the oil to use.
Austin J.
Mesa, AZ
Peanut oil is a great way to cook stir fry! it cooks completely different and adds and amazing taste to the food!
Kalene r.
Kissimmee, FL
Peanut oil is a great oil to substitute other oil with its good for skin and hair and i love it.
Ironelis S.
This is the best oil to cook my lemon fish. The oil is necesary to cook onion. My favorite option for cook. Recommended! Planters Peanut Oil Jar