Planters Peanut Oil

by Planters

This mild tasting peanut oil is extracted from fresh Planters peanuts. Planters Peanut Oil is 100% pure. Great for frying or baking, peanut oil gives an unexpected twist to your favorite dishes. The mild peanut flavor of this oil gives a boost to everything it accompanies, and can even be used as a base in a delicious salad dressing. Adds a mild peanut flavor to anything it is used with Made with quality approved peanuts Resealable plastic jar Perfect for those keeping Kosher Product of USA INGREDIENTS: PEANUT OIL.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Planters Peanut Oil!
2 years agoClifton Hts, PA
Healthier alternative to vegetable oil! It is much better for you and has a lot less saturated fat content! I bought this at Whole Foods I believe. I also use This for the ends of my hair where I have split ends and it literally fixes them!
2 years agoLenoir, NC
I cook with this oil and only this oil. I love the flavor it adds to the food I make as well as the healthy quality it provides my family. This is such a great product.
2 years agoLubbock, TX
I've used Planters Peanut Oil to deep fry different items for a concession stand at a fair. It can be found at any major food market. My only complaint about this product is that it seemed to leave a very heavy peanut taste to the products. Other brands of peanut oil didn't seem to do this?
5 years agoPortland, OR
I started using peanut oil for paleo/gluten free frying like almond flour chicken strips and home made french fries. Its also great for stir fry dishes. The high smoking point makes deep fried foods less carcinogenic and its high in vitamin E.
2 years ago
This is the brand I use to fry my chicken! I love it!! If you like you chicken crispy then this is the oil to use.
5 years agoMesa, AZ
Peanut oil is a great way to cook stir fry! it cooks completely different and adds and amazing taste to the food!
5 years agoOrlando, FL
Peanut oil is a great oil to substitute other oil with its good for skin and hair and i love it.
2 years ago
This is the best oil to cook my lemon fish. The oil is necesary to cook onion. My favorite option for cook. Recommended! Planters Peanut Oil