Planters P3 Portable Protein

by Planters

Planters P3 Chipotle Peanuts, Original Beef Jerky and Sunflower Kernels - This portable protein tray packs a combination of three immensely delicious components. Succulent beef jerky, spicy chipotle peanuts and subtly seasoned sunflower kernels make for a combo to enjoy anywhere. - A Scrumptious Fusion of Protein, Flavors and Textures - Whether you are on a long trip, out in the wild seeking adventure or want a snack on hand on busy days, this proteinpack is a great choice and fits easily in a travel bag. A delicious addition to P3 family source of protein; 13 grams per serving 3 trays of 1.8 ounces each Inspected and passed by department of agriculture INGREDIENTS: CHIPOTLE PEANUTS - PEANUTS, PEANUT OIL, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF SALT, SUGAR, SPICES, DRIED ONION, DRIED CHIPOTLE CHILI PEPPER, DRIED TOMATO, DRIED GARLIC, YEAST EXTRACT, CORN STARCH, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVOR (CONTAINS CELERY), MALIC ACID, DISODIUM INOSINATE AND DISODIUM GUANYLATE (FLAVOR ENHANCERS), NATURAL SMOKE FLAVOR. CONTAINS: PEANUT. PEANUTS MANUFACTURED ON EQUIPMENT THAT PROCESSES TREE NUTS. ROASTED SUNFLOWER KERNELS - SUNFLOWER SEED KERNELS, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF SEA SALT, SUGAR, CORN STARCH, MALTODEXTRIN, TORULA YEAST, GELATIN, NATURAL FLAVOR, DRIED CORN SYRUP, PAPRIKA, SPICES (CONTAINS CELERY), NATURAL SMOKE FLAVOR, DRIED ONION, DRIED GARLIC. SUNFLOWER KERNELS MANUFACTURED ON EQUIPMENT THAT PROCESSES PEANUT, TREE NUTS. BEEF JERKY - BEEF, WATER, BROWN SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, SALT, FLAVORINGS, CITRIC ACID, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, SODIUM NITRITE. CONTAINS: SOY.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Planters P3 Portable Protein!
Brandon, FL
I love buying these because they are great source of protein and perfect size for a little one in school! For those days you don’t pack a lunch just put this into their lunchbox
Houma, LA
My fiance loves this to put in his lunch box to have something to snack on at work. He like it's has some type of meat, but and cheese that it has options.
Ogallala, NE
These are great to put in my teen’s lunch box. She always chooses any of these for traveling for games. Definitely enough protein to keep my athlete well!
Gastonia
I love the protien packs. Gives a good boost of energy with love fat. Great for a snack or a lunch on the go. Inexpensive but great taste and options.
This is perfect for any keto on the go! It’s got protein and healthy fats which is exactly what you need, just omit any carbs it comes with and voila!
1,056 reviews
I don’t always find this product in stores but when I do I make sure to grab a few as it’s so easy to use and store and very compact for on the go
Kansas City, MO
These are the best! They have a good amount of protein and a ton of flavor! This snack leaves me full & satisfied! I absolutely recommend these!
Dinuba, CA
I have survived many a days eating P3s as a snack or because I forgot my lunch. They store great in small places and they're really delicious!
These are a great little, protein packed snacks. A little bit of each flavor and fills you up nicely. Wish there was a slightly bigger variety.
Marquette, MI
Super easy to grab on the go! I take one with me to the gym when I’m in a hurry. It’s nice that it’s a snack that’s delicious and guilt free.

Looking for your answer?