BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Single Serve Peanuts. Case Pack 24 Please note If there is a colorsizetype option the option closest to the image will be shipped Or you may receive a random colorsizetype.

• I haven't seen these in Chicago yet, if anybody stay in C...1 Answers
Christy C.
This peanut bar is a great part of my snack history profile and still remains one of my favorites. I enjoy it with a glass a milk or as a snack during the day. Great crunch and great taste.
Courtney H.
Niota, TN
Protein protein protein! I just this salty sweet snack! It adds all my day time protein I need and helps fight my snack hunger! I've been able to find these at Walmart for $1 a bar
Gerald W.
Love these. Very good peanut flavor and putt this next to a munch bar and i would be hard pressed to make a choice. I love every bite is nut and brittle tasting.
Brittany L.
My dad came home with these one day and I didn't know if I'd like them or not. After one bite I instantly knew that these were awesome! They were crispy, crunchy, caramel and nuts and just delicious flavors! Such a great and different snack!
Ariel B.
Maspeth, NY
This is an explosiin of beanutbutter and peanuts so if you like tasting that over some bars that hav chocolate or something else other than peanuts then this one is for you.
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Love this product. So good to unwrap and eat on its own, but I like to make taffy apples. 5wo bad things, unwrapping each carmel and they get stuck in your teeth
Milea R.
This is one of my favorite on the go snacks. Helps tide you over til you get to a real meal. Not to hard. So perfectly salty with just the right hint of sweet.
HannahJo G.
They have a great flavor. Kind of like a payday in a way. But they hurt my teeth and are a pain to open and eat. Still yummy though.
Taylor D.
Sikeston, MO
These are amazing! Tastes like peanut brittle. A great snack and its healthier than a candy bar. Very good price. Bought at walmart.
Solanyes F.

I really like, in my house we are lovers of these bars peanut, always have at home, or simply to enjoy aluna snack. I love.
Paulette H.
Gary, IN
I haven't seen these in Chicago yet, if anybody stay in Chicago can you please let me know where I can get them from I would love to try them.