BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Planters Organic Cashews are certified organic, premium-quality cashews sourced from a carefully selected cashew growing region in the Ivory Coast, where the products flourish without the use of pesticides, herbicides, preservative, or genetic modification. Each cashew apple provides a single delicious cashew that we lightly roast to perfection. Our long term relationships with key farmers in the Ivory Coast supports crop development programs which improve livelihoods and provide a consistently high quality Organic Cashew for your enjoyment.

Buy on Walmart
mikayla n.
Peoria, AZ
Planters cashews are so yummy! Its a great little thing to snack on in between meals or going on a road trip. Its easy to carry around with you with the resealable little pouch. I like the resealable pouches because you can keep them around for a long time without the item going bad, it stays just as fresh as when you bought it!
chloe M.
Coker, AL
okay guys, cashews are seriously one of my FAVORITE foods. they are SO good for you and taste amazing. these Planters Organic Cashews are the perfect snack when I want something small to eat, and I love taking them on long road trips
James L.
Los Angeles, CA
All we needed to find, except not having a reduced sodium (or even salt-free) version because cashews don't really need a lot of salt to taste good. These are pretty affordable for an organic version and size-wise are a nice handful version, though there are competitors who include larger kernels.
Garielle S.
Royal Oak, MI
Yum I love cashews yet they seem harder and harder to find in stores if you don't want something over roasted, salted, flavored, and/or mixed. I love that these Planters Organic Cashews give me that pure cashew flavor and I can rest assured its healthy without unnecessary flavorings or additives.
Destiny M.
Tahlequah, OK
Cashews are probably my favorite type of nut and I would say these are exceptional. Planters has always in my experience been a trustworthy brand. These did not disappoint. I would recommend these to my friends or family. I plan on purchasing again.
Erini A.
Cleveland, OH
I can't stop eating Planters Organic Cashews! I buy the big bag because I like to share. These cashews are super smooth just like cashews are supposed to be! Perfect as a snack or to add to a salad, pasta, cereal or dinner for that added crunch. Love!
Mallory H.
Brookland, AR
These planters Organic Cashews taste just as good the non Organic Cashews if not better. I love the fact that it's Organic and doesn't have all of the unnecessary ingredients. They weren't as expensive as I thought they would be since they are organic so that's perfect.
Allie W.
I love cashews! They're definitely my favorite kind of nut and the Planters Organic is the best cashew I've eaten. I eat them like candy! One after another after another after another after another...well you get the point.
Shane M.
Cashews are my favorite. Just annoying that they're a tad more expensive than others. Still, I love me some cashews throughout the day, preferably lightly salted or no salt at all. That's why these planters organic ones work for me.
Natasha P.
I grew up eating these as my dad was obsessed, so I'm glad I was able to find one in a pouch. I can easily put it in my tote and share it with my children while we are out and about.