Planters Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Bag uploaded by Laura D.Planters Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Bag uploaded by Angela M.Planters Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Bag uploaded by Angela M.

BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Raisins
  • Lactic Acid
  • Lac-resin
  • Coconut Oil
  • Sodium Bicarbonate
  • Bht (To Preserve Freshness)

Allergens:

• Tree Nuts
  • Wheat

Jennie B.
San Diego
This is my favorite planters product. It actually taste like you are eating an oatmeal raisin cookie. It has plenty of raisins and walnuts of different variations. If you are looking for something sweet with protein, this would be your go to product. But I must warn you that you can eat the bag in one sitting, I've seen someone do it! It also has a great price range so if you do eat it all, you can run down to the nearest convenient store and pick up another bag or two
Ashley P.
I love this Nut/Oatmeal Cookie Mix. It really does taste like Oatmeal Cookies. I like to buy these when  I can and keep them in my desk at work. They are good for when you are wanting something a little on the sweet side without diving into a candy bar.
Angela M.
Cornelius, NC
Holy delicious God of foods! I have never in my life tasted anything so delicious! Oatmeal flavor covered raisins that melt in your mouth and make you think there is a real cookie in there. You yogurt and graham covered raisins that make you want to cry because you didn't realize your taste buds could experience such yumminess! Cinnamon toasted almonds!!!! Are you kidding me!!!!!! COME ON PLANTERS!!! *dies from goodness*
Hollie g.
Brookville, OH
These babies. Oh these babies. I sit and eat a whole bag myself. Especially at work. It gives me healthy energy with no crash and it's great sweet treat with really indulging in the bad stuff. I this mix the best. I buy all the time although they are a little costly. I wish they would do individual snack packs for those of us who are trying to proportion control.
Ashlee D.
SO GOOD! I'm not too big of fan of nuts besides cashews. But having this oatmeal raisin cookie flavor pack was great! The bits of cookie dough are delicious, and the combinations of sweet and salty is great for a snack. Would absolutely recommend if you like oatmeal raisin cookies!
Julie R.
Attleboro, MA
This snack is delicious. It's the perfect combination of salty and sweet and far exceeded my expectations. The only con is that it's probably not the healthiest and it's addicted. It's probably gone within a week after buying. that being said, I would defiantly recommend it.
Megan Y.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is by far the best trail mix ever, I got sent this in a college care package, and ended up snacking on it while studying for finals. It's got a great taste and flavor with chunks of oatmeal cookie dough, There are oatmeal covered raisins too, and my favorite part was the candied walnuts.
Elaine R.
Mount Olive, AL
This is a fun treat. Kind of like a trail mix of your fave dessert. Lots of flavors to enjoy, either separately or together. Once you open the bag, pour a few into your hand and out the rest away or you'll find they're gone before you know it.
tricia h.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought a bag of this last week and really did not care for it. Yes, it tasted like Oatmeal Raisin cookies - but almost on a fakey artificial level. I expected little chunks of cookie perhaps, and was met with this balls of something (?) that were cookie flavored? This isn't something that I would purchase again...
Melanie H.
I love all kinds of nuts, especially by planters. However, I was not a fan of the Oatmeal Raisin cookie mix. I like the new flavors planters is trying to come out with but this was WAY too sweet for me. Sugar overload!