Planters Nuts Seeds and Cranberry Blend Snack Packs

by Planters

A delicous blend of lightly salted nuts, seeds and fruit for easy convenient on-the-go snacking. Loaded with fiber and protein.

This looks so good! Anyone know where I can pick it up?
Does anyone know if this is good on the go? Good for kids?
Start your review of Planters Nuts Seeds and Cranberry Blend Snack Packs!
How would you rate this product?
Stearns, KY
Planters are the best brand I like to buy. I always go for the pecan cash and almond
Weirton, WV
Love these. So much flavor and not too salty. Had a great taste. Not unhealthy.
Love these. So much flavor and not too salty. Had a great taste. Not unhealthy.
Onaping, ON
I love throwing these into my shopping cart every time I go shopping. They are the one go to snack in our family house. They are great tlo bring along as a snack when going for family walks at windy provincel park. The taste of the nut seeds and cranberrys blend is the go to snack I look for when I want that something more.
Esta es la mezcla perfecta entre frutos secos, semillas y arándanos. Me encanta algo un poco dulce y los arándanos con las semillas hace precisamente eso. Es fácil de tomar sobre la marcha o para comer en casa. Recomiendo altamente este producto a cualquiera que busque un aperitivo de alta calidad.
Esta mescla me gusto mucho el empaque es practico facil de llevar las frutas deliciosas una marca muy conocida me gustan las frutas desidratadas y las frutas secas
I would like to give this a try when I am out with the grandkids being  Diabetic I need a boost sometimes. I would love to give it a try
These are so good I love everything in them and especially the cranberries I love them so much they are seeet but didn't make all the nuts sweet too
This is the perfect blend between nuts, seeds and cranberries. I love something a little sweet and the cranberries with the seeds does just that
these are alright not too bad they taste normal not crazy amazing many people hype to much but its okay not to bad
Stratford, ON
This is a great blend had it a couple times and enjoy it. It isn't to pricey but I don't purchase it all the time.