Planters Nuts Seeds and Cranberry Blend Snack Packs

by Planters

A delicous blend of lightly salted nuts, seeds and fruit for easy convenient on-the-go snacking. Loaded with fiber and protein.

This looks so good! Anyone know where I can pick it up?
Does anyone know if this is good on the go? Good for kids?
Start your review of Planters Nuts Seeds and Cranberry Blend Snack Packs!
How would you rate this product?
Elizabeth Cty, NC
My household is in love with these nuts I use them on a salad put them in a container when they're in the living room on the table resetting munch on them while we're watching a movie the kids come over that's the first thing they go for It's A Perfect Blend of crunch and sweet
New Cumberlnd, PA
wow what a great product, i pretty much use this most often. its a product that does what is advertised and also at a fair competitive price. overall i have been a fully satisfied customer and use more than just this product from the company. great designs also. very easy on the eyes, kind of inviting you on in.
Apple valley , Ca
These peanuts and cranberries are a decent combination I love the sweet and salty mix but this is a little plain I wouldn't buy again but only because I like a little more flavor
Corona, NY
These Planters Nuts Seeds and Cranberry Blend Snack Packs are great for on the go you can easily seal them a great amount in the packaging and you can add them on anything salads ice cream or just plain eat them
Ypsilanti, MI
This is the perfect blend between nuts, seeds and cranberries. I love something a little sweet and the cranberries with the seeds does just that. It is easy to take on the go or to eat at home. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a high quality snack.
BANNING, CA
I have always enjoyed Planter Nuts brands! They are great at blending just the right ingredients in everything. The quality is great! I have yet to try this blend but would love to. I know that seeds and cranberries are a great combination. Will have to look for these next time I go to the store.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I love these. Especially the Cranberry blend in them. I would really recommend these to everyone who not only loves nuts but also the delicious flavors. Am a repeat consumer of these. And will continue buying them My whole family loves these.
Pickens, SC
I love this particular snack because with a handful of nuts, seeds and cranberries, you get a salty/sweet flavor without worrying about the health aspect of it. These are amazingly delicious and I keep a bag in my purse, and in my car at all times.
Lewiston, ID
Mmmm. so delicious and nutritious. The cranberry just adds a little something special in the way of a little sweetness. They aren't overly salty but have just enough. The price is appropriate for the size. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Seminole, FL
This was pretty good! It has really good flavor ! This was my first time trying it and I loved it! It seemed pretty healthy to me and was absolutely delicious ! I would definitely recommend this to people looking for a snack!