Planters Nuts on the Go Heart Healthy Mix Peanuts, Almonds, Pistachios, Pecans, and Hazelnuts Eighteen Bags

BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rachel M.
Fabulous for a snack on the go.. I keep a couple packs in my purse for those moments when I'm out and about and just need a little boost of energy and curb some cravings, or curb hunger when I don't want to eat out.
Victoria B.
I absolutely love these on the go packs! Nuts are a healthy alternative to most other snacks. While they are calorie dense they have healthy fatty acids. It's a perfect quick and very filling snack! This is an idea snack for before the gym. I consider it a clean snack.
Andrea A.
Boerne, TX
What a great little mix! I love taking these out or packing these for family lunches or outings! The variety is great and my son loves learning about all the different kinds of nuts there are! (PSA: Always be careful when packing peanuts for your child even if they don't have a peanut allergy because other children at school might have serious peanut allergies, so it's best to ask the school first.)
Regina L.
Port Neches, TX
I love these Planters Nuts on the Go! It is so easy to just grab a bag and walk out the door or throw it in your lunch for later in the day! It is my "go to" snack!
Jennifer P.
I have a box of these at work and everyone comes by my desk to get a packet of them. I always have to keep them stocked. These are incredibly good and also really good for you. This is a great pick me up in the afternoon when energy is getting low at the end of the day.
Amparo R.
Arleta, CA
I love these because they are so easy to get and go. Really convenient and different types of nuts that contain necessary nutrient to maintain a healthy heart. Very affordableconsidering the cost of snacks from a vending machine.
Tracey R.
Corona, CA
These are great for at home munching and for on the go! I purchase mine mostly at Target. These are "healthy" nuts/fats and I truly enjoy them. I am not a huge Hazelnut fan and wish they would replace it with pistachios. That's the only thing I would change
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV
This is one of my absolute favorite mixed nut assortments! The combo is not only good for you and your heart, but tastes amazing. They are very slightly salted so the taste isn't bland, but you also don't need to worry about your sodium intake.
chantee K.
Gilmer, TX
Great taste. Great snack for on the go. Low calorie. I get these at the gas station when traveling. Better than getting a pastry or something else that's high in sugar and calories.
yngrid g.
Vc ainda não conhece? ,os produtos de ótima qualidade, vc vai amar, e sua família também, corra já e compre o seu .os melhores produtos de qualidade vc encontra aqui