BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

America's ClassicAll Natural

Buy on Walmart
Elizabeth A.
El Paso, TX
These were great to curve my hunger between meals. I take them on the road or pack them in lunches. Very convenient packaging. I have not checked on the ingredients but I like them so far.
Angela G.
Grand Island, NE
I love these little packs of nuts. They are nice when I need something to help curb my appetite when my blood sugar is getting low and I know about when I grab a bag I'm not making a bad choice and I'm actually making a very healthy one.
Justine C.
Saint Francis , MN
Another on the go snack choice that's always on my list. Taste great, package is nice, and price isn't horrible either. The flavor is as expected and it's a healthy alternative to a salt craving that would usually call for chips
Lillian F.
Oklahoma City, OK
My go-to snack. Not too sweet, not too salty, this mix is an ideal pick me up when you’re feeling those afternoon snack cravings. I have to stop myself from having another pack! So delicious and satisfying.
Melanie H.
Sweet Home , OR
These are a must for school lunches, great for on the go, a wonderful source of protein. Inexpensive for nuts and taste fresh and delicious every time you open a package
Caitlin T.
S Hamilton, MA
A friend gave me a pouch of these once and I immediately fell in love (with the snack - not the friend). They're super tasty, but I have the HARDEST TIME finding them in my local grocery stores! I don't live in a rural area or anything, so I don't know what the deal is. They're super expensive to order on Amazon, too, so it's kind of a bummer.
Kat R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love these! I would highly recommend you try them if you haven't already. Have them as an on the go snack or just for whatever snack. They are good for you and taste amazing. They aren't pricey but might be hard to find. Just give them a try! This will not give you energy but will prolong it.
Mayiah S.
I am one of those people who have a hard time eating breakfast and I know how important the first meal of the day is so I try my best and grab something before I leave the house so that I can have some energy and honestly this would not be my first choice but it does boost me up in the mornings.
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
Another survival kit must. i keep a kit in my trunk with water and nuts and bars of sorts just in case! we live in the desert and as a realtor i often show properties in the middle of no where! often i give out these with a water to keep my clients going!
Rebecca C.
Woodbury, MN
I don't eat nuts very often (I'm a plain peanut or cashew gal myself), but my husband frequently buys these to take to work with him. A little higher price but I guess that's expected of all nuts. He seems to think they are the perfect size, but hasn't commented about the energy it supplies.