BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Planters Nutrition South Beach Diet® Recommended Mix.
New!
Cashews, Almonds, & Macadamias.
7 packs.

Melissa B.
I absolutely love these go to nuts they're so easy to take when you were on the go or running errands or headed to the beach something healthy loaded with lots of protein to get you through the day I absolutely recommend these nuts
Krystle V.
Broken Arrow, OK
Yummy and very easy to take on the go with the individual wrapped pre-portioned pouches. A little pricey compared to other products but overall, worth the price. I purchase these at the local Walmart or Reasor's!
Katlyn D.
Philadelphia, PA
These are great for on the go. There is a great mix of nuts and it really helps you learn what a serving size is. It is so easy to over eat nuts but having them measured out for you, helps ensure you won't go overboard.
jamie b.
Whittier, CA
Love this item super easy for lunches and when your on the road instead of having everybody hands in the can they can have there own definitely suggest this
Dali H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love these to throw in my bag or take on the go for a more healthy option of a snack, plus they're a really great choice if you're craving something salty!
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
Theses are really good and taste great and there is plenty of everything it don't just have 2 or 3 kinds of nuts it has all of what it said is in it
Lacey S.
Stanton
I love these nuts! They are a perfect go to snack when you are between meals. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends!
Daniela C.
Hollywood, FL
I try's this products before and I don't lovey it. I feel that they have too much salt and I prefer foods or snacks with very low in salt.
Tabitha B.
I love these as a quick on the go snack. They are a little pricey for the amount that comes in the box but they are good so it is okay
Marisa  .
Hollywood, FL
These individual pouches are great to just throw in your beach bag when you're heading to the beach or pool and they taste great!