BY PLANTERS

Honey roasted peanuts, almonds, honey roasted cashews & honey soy clusters. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lillian F.
Oklahoma City, OK
My go-to snack. Not too sweet, not too salty, this mix is an ideal pick me up when you’re feeling those afternoon snack cravings. I have to stop myself from having another pack! So delicious and satisfying.
Caitlin T.
S Hamilton, MA
A friend gave me a pouch of these once and I immediately fell in love (with the snack - not the friend). They're super tasty, but I have the HARDEST TIME finding them in my local grocery stores! I don't live in a rural area or anything, so I don't know what the deal is. They're super expensive to order on Amazon, too, so it's kind of a bummer.
Kat R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love these! I would highly recommend you try them if you haven't already. Have them as an on the go snack or just for whatever snack. They are good for you and taste amazing. They aren't pricey but might be hard to find. Just give them a try! This will not give you energy but will prolong it.
Mayiah S.
I am one of those people who have a hard time eating breakfast and I know how important the first meal of the day is so I try my best and grab something before I leave the house so that I can have some energy and honestly this would not be my first choice but it does boost me up in the mornings.
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
Another survival kit must. i keep a kit in my trunk with water and nuts and bars of sorts just in case! we live in the desert and as a realtor i often show properties in the middle of no where! often i give out these with a water to keep my clients going!
Rebecca C.
Woodbury, MN
I don't eat nuts very often (I'm a plain peanut or cashew gal myself), but my husband frequently buys these to take to work with him. A little higher price but I guess that's expected of all nuts. He seems to think they are the perfect size, but hasn't commented about the energy it supplies.
Lauren D.
Pottersville, NJ
I love these nut packs, anything honey roasted is going to catch my eye. I love the choice of nuts that are included because i don't like brazil nuts and i find they are in other mixes. i always purchase this mix as soon as i run out. if you could add macadamias that would be great, but i don't know how great they taste honey roasted!
Melissa F.
Prattville, AL
Wonderful snack or breakfast when you're in a hurry we keep these in our house at all times because you never know who has washed their hands before putting them in the nuts container! Much more convenient in these packs!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

roasted nuts sweet delight , natural and delicious can eat alone or with others , I like to eat it with yogurt, It contains a variadad nuts like peanuts, almonds, cashews, these fruits contribute to our welfare so I always buy
I recommend you try them
isis g.
Long Branch, NJ
I'm a goner for honey in any way shape or form. Having them in an Energy Mix is just another excuse. I've placed these in our picnic basket for our long car rides, and it goes great with sandwiches and fruit. Healthy and full of protein