Planters NUT-trition Chocolate Nut Sustaining Energy Mix 1.72 oz. Pack uploaded by shanay z.

BY PLANTERS

Honey roasted peanuts, candy coated dark chocolate soynuts, honey soy clusters & almonds. see more...

Yana C.
Love this delicious snack, it doesn't make you feel like you need to hit the gym immediately. Its satisfying and very easy to take it on the go. It is a great way to snack in between meals or whenever you need a snack to Munch on!
Radeana M.
Muskogee, OK
Oh my goodness let me just say I want them all!! I try to have some nut variety around for my between meal snacks. I choose nuts because they are filling, satisfying, and good for ones health. I've introduced my daughter and grandson to the world of nuts as well and we enjoy have mixed nuts often. Super yummy.
Kelli L.
I first tried this product as a sample at a store. IT was great. I am not usually a fan of peanuts, however i am a fan of chocolate so since these were packed with chocolate it really left an impression on me. I did buy a few bags but after those we never did buy more.
Krissie O.
Auburn, WA
At stu blend of nuts that is said to provide special health benefits. There aren't a lot of comparable products there than regular mixed nuts. I feel that this product did meet my expectations, though I'm not completely sure about the health claims.
shanay z.
Tazewell, TN
These are fantastic for a light and healthy snack!! I picked them up earlier and it was the first time trying them and they are really good! definitely good for trying to eat healthy because the almonds burns calories!!
Brittany O.
I love these planters small nut mixes. They are awesome for trail hikes, canoe trips, and just to have in the office as an emergency filling snack. I particularly enjoy the chocolate covered soybeans - they really add that healthy sweet component when I'm craving it.
Jennifer D.
Murrieta, CA
These are so good! They are a quick easy go to healthy snack! They keep you full for a while too so that is another plus side! It's better than grabbing a snickers bar, definitely worth the price! A good variety
Kerri L.
APO, AE
I recently bought a bunch of these Planters Nut-trition Chocolate Nut Sustaining Energy Mix packs. I bought them to put in a get-well basket for a friend. As I was filling up the basket, I decided to try one of the packets since I was a bit hungry. They were a very tasty snack and I will surely be purchasing them again to have on hand.
cynthia s.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really like trail mixes with chocolate. I think that all trail mixes should have chocolate. The nuts taste good and I like the mix of chocolate and nuts. It gives me energy and it is a great snack for the mid-afternoon slump. I will repurchase!
Jenny S.
Miami
Son muy buenos aparte que me encanta el chocolate , mani y las almendras , deben poner mas avellanaas en la lata jajajajja, en general buena mezcla de frutos secos me parece buen sabor no hAy comparación