BY PLANTERS

Honey roasted peanuts, candy coated dark chocolate soynuts, honey soy clusters & almonds. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Angelina S.
Cedarville , OH
Awesome flavor and keeps you awake on long car rides with a nice crunch! It stands out compared to other products and it's very affordable. I am a repeat costumer who loves it! I would defiantly recommend.
Marissa T.
Midland, MI
I absolutely love these! As a nursing mother, I snack often and I try to eat some healthy snacks. These are the perfect portion and they are convenient to carry in a purse or diaper bag! I recommend them all the time.
Kristin H.
Huntsville, AL
These are a great little snack. Since they are peanuts, upfront I was concerned about the calories. Eating these for a snack is not something I would do every day but on days when I work out or need some extra protein these are the perfect combination of sweet and salty. I love that they come in prepackaged bags so I do not sit there and devour an entire container of them.
Jackie B.
Punxsutawney, PA
What can I say but YUMMY!!!! Chocolate and nuts make an excellent combination. I like the small packets for on the go. I was able to find these at Walmart. Have to compare prices because some places it is higher priced but when you find a deal buy it. Great for a dessert alternative.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
These are awesome!! they are a great take along snack food. and nuts are always good at helping keep you full when you're on the go. I live thstvthey made them with chocolate it tastes great. this was my favorite new mix in a while.
Alexa H.
RICHMOND, IN
I love these! I discovered them working at my old job. I tried them and never stopped. They taste amazing, but they aren't too sweet or unhealthy. It's the perfect snack. I definitely recommend these as a good healthy option.
Emily M.
Mcloud, OK
I love most all of planters products, so my opinion has not really changed on this one! It's pretty good, but I've started enjoying blue diamonds products more. This specific product is still really good though and perfect for on the go, or to take to work or school!
Lorna R.
I love chocolate mixed in with nuts and dried fruits. It is a great snack any time on the go and on road trips. Great for lunches and camping and hiking or any adventures. It has a great taste and it is delicious.
Alexis R.
I love how it's not just nuts in these packs. They have tasty little chocolate granola clumps as well. I feel like they are great for lunches and for on the go snacks. The packaging makes them easy and convenient.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
These nuts make a nice snack when you're really hungry but don't want to eat something unhealthy. The mix of nuts is satisfying and the bit of chocolate makes these nuts even more worthwhile.