Planters Nut-rition Women's Health Recommended Mix Can uploaded by Mackenzie H.

BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love. ​

Almonds, Dark Chocolate Covered Raisins (Dark Chocolate [Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract], Sugar, Raisins, Color Added, Corn Syrup, Gum Arabic, Confectioner's Glaze [Carnauba Wax]), Cashews, Dried Cranberries, Polydextrose (Source Of Fiber), Sugar, Glycerol, Peanut Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.

Allergens:

• Almond Tree Nuts
  • Cashew Tree Nuts
  • Soya
  • Tree Nuts

Evangelina P.
These will drive you nuts there so amazing a great quick snack not to salty and fast great and did I meant ion a nice healthy choice
heather k.
I like all but I wish they were chocolate covered peanuts rather than what Is in the can. A dark chocolate m and m would be good too.
Nancy M.
Ellington, MO
Been trying to find these I don't think they have made it to our general area yet. I am on a health craze and this would be great!
Xai X.
Love nuts! These are the only kinds that surprisingly my boyfriend will eat it with me. We sometimes use it in our dishes as well.
Tiffany F.
Conneautville, PA
I love that Planters has taken the time to research what is healthy for women and made a healthy snack accordingly. I love this.
Brittany K.
Elmer, NJ
Very good quality and tasty. I like the packaging. Easy to travel with. I think it's pricey but we'll worth it for a healthy snack
Ana S.
I love the mix because I love variety of flavor . Also, I like carrying healthy snacks around to not tempt me to buy chips.
Erika C.
Carmel, IN
This is my go to snack when I am hungry but want to go for a healthy option. Just grab a small handful and I am good
Desiree H.
Stephenville, TX
Another healthier snack alternative. They taste wonderful, less salt and sugar. Lots of protein and very healthy.
Juliet L.
Dallas, TX
Isle of Planter's Peanuts I eat them all the time and they're also really good for your heart and a great snack