Planters NUT-rition Womens Health Recommended Mix

by Planters

Planters NUT-rition Women's Health Recommended Mix contains fruits and nuts that are high in fiber to help keep your digestive system healthy. Nourish your body with the help of delicious roasted almonds, dark chocolate covered raisins, roasted cashews and dried cranberries. - Specially by the health experts at Women’s Health, (NEED TO BOLD WOMEN"S HEALTH) this mix encourages a healthy diet and a fit lifestyle. Available in a resealable 9.5 oz. canister, you can enjoy this mix over and over again without sacrificing the freshness of each ingredient. Irresistible mix of roasted almonds, dark chocolate covered raisins, roasted cashews and dried cranberries Enhanced with a dash of sea salt Resealable canister keeps the nuts fresh Perfect for those keeping kosher Product of USA Ingredients: ALMONDS, DARK CHOCOLATE COVERED RAISINS (DARK CHOCOLATE [SUGAR, CHOCOLATE LIQUOR, COCOA BUTTER, SOY LECITHIN, VANILLA EXTRACT], SUGAR, RAISINS, COLOR ADDED, CORN SYRUP, GUM ARABIC, CONFECTIONER'S GLAZE [CARNAUBA WAX]), CASHEWS, DRIED CRANBERRIES, POLYDEXTROSE (SOURCE OF FIBER), SUGAR, GLYCEROL, PEANUT OIL, HIGH OLEIC SUNFLOWER OIL, SEA SALT.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Planters NUT-rition Womens Health Recommended Mix!
Fancy Farm
This product is super yummy and wont break the bank. Grab a handful for a quick snack that actually fills you up and keeps your energy going.
I like all but I wish they were chocolate covered peanuts rather than what Is in the can. A dark chocolate m and m would be good too.
Oceanside, CA
1,219 reviews
These will drive you nuts there so amazing a great quick snack not to salty and fast great and did I meant ion a nice healthy choice
Ellington, MO
Been trying to find these I don't think they have made it to our general area yet. I am on a health craze and this would be great!
Love nuts! These are the only kinds that surprisingly my boyfriend will eat it with me. We sometimes use it in our dishes as well.
Conneautville, PA
I love that Planters has taken the time to research what is healthy for women and made a healthy snack accordingly. I love this.
Elmer, NJ
Very good quality and tasty. I like the packaging. Easy to travel with. I think it's pricey but we'll worth it for a healthy snack
I love the mix because I love variety of flavor . Also, I like carrying healthy snacks around to not tempt me to buy chips.
Carmel, IN
This is my go to snack when I am hungry but want to go for a healthy option. Just grab a small handful and I am good
Stephenville, TX
Another healthier snack alternative. They taste wonderful, less salt and sugar. Lots of protein and very healthy.

Looking for your answer?