Planters NUT-rition Womens Health Recommended Mix 9.5 oz Canister

by Planters

Planters NUT-rition Women's Health Recommended Mix contains fruits and nuts that are high in fiber to help keep your digestive system healthy. Nourish your body with the help of delicious roasted almonds, dark chocolate covered raisins, roasted cashews and dried cranberries. - Specially by the health experts at Womens Health, (NEED TO BOLD WOMEN"S HEALTH) this mix encourages a healthy diet and a fit lifestyle. Available in a resealable 9.5 oz. canister, you can enjoy this mix over and over again without sacrificing the freshness of each ingredient.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Planters NUT-rition Womens Health Recommended Mix 9.5 oz Canister!
Great snack for in between workouts! I love that it isn’t all nuts! There is a perfect combination or raisins and apple bits as well as almond, cashews and nuts! I buy this kind all the time and recommend it to all my friends
I love planters nut-rition because all the different healthy stuff it has. I usually eat them when I'm not home or go somewhere, they're really really good for a snack. Amazing!
Delicious. Love these nuts! Perfect for go to snack and easy to carry. I love to keep them in my desk at work or in my car if I need a boost while out and about. I love that they are women's health. I can see a difference and makes me feel good about eating them!
Columbia, SC
Love love love! Such a great mix of salty and sweet and healthy. The only negative I have with this product is the price- it’s a bit on the high side so I don’t purchase too often. When I splurge and do buy, it’s usually gone within a day or two- it’s so good!
Huntsville , AL
I love planters. I always go to this brand when I need a can of nuts. This can in particular works well as it provides numerous types of nuts that work well with a woman's body. Lightly salted and not over powered!
Clermont
I love this mix of nuts! They are perfect for a little at work pick me up! They are filling and tasty! Definitely like all the different items within and very healthy. Highly recommend.
Birmingham, AL
Planters NUT-rition Womens Health Recommended Mix 9.5 oz Canister uploaded by Mackenzie H.
I love this mix. It's low in calories and helps tide me over until my next meal! It's full of healthy fats and even has some dark chocolate in it to satisfy that sweet tooth.
Carrollton, TX
I actually prefer the men’s health version. It has the perfect mix of nuts, with pistachios, almonds, peanuts and cashews. If you’re looking for a tummy, high energy snack you should check it out!
This is the perfect snack with you get hungry around mid-day. The mix of various nuts taste delicious as well as provide you with filling protein so you're not tempted to snack on less-healthy foods. I like to add a small amount of dark chocolate pieces in for both a sweet and salty combo!
Richmond, TX
I love this mix for women, personally I love cashews so I always look for mixes to have cashews because it just taste better. And this one has it and it has a nice combo of dark chocolate mixed in with cranberries I'm pretty in love with it and would repurchase again

Looking for your answer?