Planters Nut-rition Wholesome Nut Mix Can uploaded by Stephanie T.Planters Nut-rition Wholesome Nut Mix Can uploaded by member-33e3be73dPlanters Nut-rition Wholesome Nut Mix Can uploaded by Jannett P.

BY PLANTERS #40 in Nuts & Seeds

Cashews, almonds, & macadamias.

• Cashews

• Macadamia Tree Nuts
  • Tree Nuts

• Nuts or Cheese as a snack platter for thanksgiving? Plant...1 Answers
apryl R.
I really enjoy the nut- rition nuts because they have a variety of nuts in one packs. I buy this size at the regular grocery store or the snack packs at Sam’s club. They are great for snacks at work or even to leave in your car for an emergency
Kayla E.
Such a great buy! I love the mix and these come in a bag that is easy to reseal. This bag is nice to keep around the house and run to when you need something easy. I will continue to purchase this product.
Beth K.
Davenport, IA
These nuts are delicious and nutritious. These are so filling and it’s a snack you can feel good about enjoying in moderation. I buy the pre packaged ones and always keep a bag in my purse!
Morgan A.
Mount Juliet, TN
These are the best mixed nuts on the market! I love the variety and they're great on the go. The mix is super yummy and a healthy snack. I wish they were a lot cheaper but all in all still worth it.
Larissa S.
Chicago
These are very expensive and you don’t really get a big quantity. You mostly end up with almonds which are my least favorite. I like the variety they give you though. Perfectly lightly salted. A good and nutritious snack.
Karlee S.
Ford City, PA
Nuts are good for you naturally, but that doesn’t mean nuts are naturally good tasting. Planters is one of the few brands that are good. They are affordable, yummy, and great for your heart and digestive system.
Nadia S.
This is a great nut mix! Thankfully, it isn't a ton of peanuts with a few almonds mixed in, the way many nut mixes are. Rather, this is a great blend of more heart-healthy nuts and has been lightly salted. This is a great place to start if you're looking for a healthy snack, you just have to grab and handful or portion some out!
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
This mix is pretty yumm, Im not really into nuts because they are high in fat but they are very delicious. I would opt for another lower calorie snack but these are natural and obviously don't have many ingredients so that's a big plus. Another plus is that they satisfy your hunger and are packed with nutrients just make sure not to go over board and eat more than a serving.
Renay P.
Tampa, FL
The only bad thing I can say about this product is that, for my taste, it has too much salt. It's not a lot of salt for most people (my husband loves these too) but I genuinely want to taste the nut I'm eating. I feel that after handful number two, it is too salty and I stop munching.
Destinie M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love this snack choice. Not very salty to save the sodium. People must pay attention to nutrition labels with nuts because of the high fat contents and how much an actual one serving is. This is a great choice in the correct portions. I was very satisfied.
Cathryn D.