BY PLANTERS

Cashews, almonds, & macadamias.

• Cashews

• Macadamia Tree Nuts
  • Tree Nuts

• Nuts or Cheese as a snack platter for thanksgiving? Plant...1 Answers
apryl R.
I really enjoy the nut- rition nuts because they have a variety of nuts in one packs. I buy this size at the regular grocery store or the snack packs at Sam’s club. They are great for snacks at work or even to leave in your car for an emergency
Kayla E.
Such a great buy! I love the mix and these come in a bag that is easy to reseal. This bag is nice to keep around the house and run to when you need something easy. I will continue to purchase this product.
Beth K.
Davenport, IA
These nuts are delicious and nutritious. These are so filling and it’s a snack you can feel good about enjoying in moderation. I buy the pre packaged ones and always keep a bag in my purse!
Larissa S.
Chicago
These are very expensive and you don’t really get a big quantity. You mostly end up with almonds which are my least favorite. I like the variety they give you though. Perfectly lightly salted. A good and nutritious snack.
Nadia S.
This is a great nut mix! Thankfully, it isn't a ton of peanuts with a few almonds mixed in, the way many nut mixes are. Rather, this is a great blend of more heart-healthy nuts and has been lightly salted. This is a great place to start if you're looking for a healthy snack, you just have to grab and handful or portion some out!
Renay P.
The only bad thing I can say about this product is that, for my taste, it has too much salt. It's not a lot of salt for most people (my husband loves these too) but I genuinely want to taste the nut I'm eating. I feel that after handful number two, it is too salty and I stop munching.
Destinie M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love this snack choice. Not very salty to save the sodium. People must pay attention to nutrition labels with nuts because of the high fat contents and how much an actual one serving is. This is a great choice in the correct portions. I was very satisfied.
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
Our family goes through one of these big things of mixed nuts about every week or two. We love the variety., so we continue to purchase them from any local grocer store around here. My kids and husband love them! Super good
Anissa G.
Austin, TX
I LOVE these. The pairing is perfect. The cashews and almonds are the best. I've tried others and they don't compare. The nuts always taste fresh and it has the perfect amount of salt. There is hardly ever a rancid taste in the nuts. I eat these almost every day.
Nicci A.
Bloomington, MN
This had a nice mix of different nuts. I felt there was just the right balance between nuts. Great for a quick pick me up at work. These generally don't last long in our house since everyone loves them!
Cathryn D.