Planters NUT-rition Wholesome Nut Mix - 6 CT uploaded by member-33e3be73dPlanters NUT-rition Wholesome Nut Mix - 6 CT uploaded by J P.

BY PLANTERS

Planters NUT-rition Wholesome Nut Mix.
Good source of 5 vitamins & minerals.
See nutrition information for fat content.
Cashews, almonds, & macadamias. see more...

Buy on Target*
Rigel C.
Rigel C.
Slayton, MN
I have a big problem with a sweet tooth, but sweets are never fillling. I use these nut snack bags as on-the-go powerups, in my purse, beach bag, desk, etc., and though they don't satisfy the sweet craving they do a great job at curbing hunger and that helps me resist getting candy! Plus I feel great after eating them -- more energy, "cleaner" in terms of less cravings for junk food, etc. Highly recommend as a healthier alternative to vending machine fare.
Beky B.
Beky B.
Foodie Expert
Of course I have my favorite nuts which are cashews, walnuts, pecans. I normally only buy Planters so I nothing to compare with. The individual packs are so convenient, so if you are counting calories, it's perfectly portioned.They are a little more expensive since they are smaller packages but it's worth
Virginia F.
Virginia F.
Goldsboro, NC
I like Planters nuts and the individual packets this item brings. Of course I have my favorite nuts which are cashews, walnuts, pecans. I normally only buy Planters so I nothing to compare with. All I know is that I enjoy eating Planters nuts and I am sure others will to.
Lauryn R.
Lauryn R.
Morgan City, LA
These are such a great snack! They help keep me full in between meals and is something healthy to snack on. I buy mine from Walmart. I love packing one or two in my lunch and off to work I go. I would definitely recommend these if you like nuts.
Lynn P.
Lynn P.
Toms River, NJ
Foodie Expert
Planters nutrition wholesome but packs are awesome snacks to keep in your purse and or
Pantry! They are natural healthy Ingredients and the variety of nuts are great! I find them a bit pricey .. And usually buy at Walmart..
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Foodie Expert
Buy these in bulk and keep them on hand for a quick grab and go healthy snack. They are a little more expensive since they are smaller packages but it's worth it so you aren't grabbing for sole fast food or a Twinkie.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Winchester , KY
Foodie Expert
This is a great midday snack when I need a bit of protein, but don't have time for a big meal. It will satiate my hunger, and tastes amazing. They're also in a handy package so they're easy to just grab and go.
Hayley H.
Hayley H.
Rome, GA
My husband eats these with his lunch at work! He loves the flavor and says it helps him stay full while working a hot day welding. The other brands left him feeling hungry and unsatisfied by the end of the day.
Misty W.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
Foodie Expert
I love these in my lunches, they offer a good mix of varieties of nuts in a convenient pouch that fit in my lunch bag. I find them to offer a better variety than other brands but they tend to be very pricey.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Foodie Expert
I keep these nut packs in my bag at all times for a quick snack with a helping of protein. I love that they aren't heavily seasoned and that the individual portion is so easy to pack.