BY PLANTERS

Cashews, almonds, & macadamias. see more...

Christa V.
Hayward, CA
Can never go wrong with mixed nuts. Great fpr energy and protein. These taste soo good. Any planters is a winner
Kelly L.
Pearland, TX
I like the mix of different nuts. The only issue is that when they are not pre portioned, I'll eat too many
Leah H.
Fort Worth, TX
I could eat the entire can in one sitting for real. It is good for you and tastes great win win!
Hannah B.
Marion, NC
I don't like planters mixed nuts. They have an odd flavor and I don't like them. It may be too many nuts for one container
Shelley N.
Brandon, FL
Planters makes a good peanut, at a great price. The flavor is great and the price is awesome. I would like to see bigger cans of them without buying in bulk. You can purchase these at any super market!
Evelyn W.
Greenup, KY
Love the nuts and it has just enough chocolate to satisfy both my sweet tooth and still be a healthy choice.
Nicci A.
Bloomington, MN
This had a nice mix of different nuts. I felt there was just the right balance between nuts. Great for a quick pick me up at work. These generally don't last long in our house since everyone loves them!
Heidi S.
Healthy snack to bring anywhere you go! My favorite are the cashews..I wish they made a can of only cashews!
Alison C.
El Paso , TX
Great nutritionist snack. Easy to store in purse and carry everywhere you go. The different peanuts in the container makes it that much better
Erika B.
Los. Cacahuates más ricos uw he comido. Decidí probar la nueva presentación y el sabor es igual de deliciosos!