BY PLANTERS

Cashews, almonds, & macadamias. see more...

Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
Not a huge peanut fan but these are pretty good. I like the cashews they are my favorite so I wish there were more
Christa V.
Hayward, CA
Can never go wrong with mixed nuts. Great fpr energy and protein. These taste soo good. Any planters is a winner
Carmen A D.
I'm always on the go so I love that I can grab this can with my favorites . It's really is an amazing nut-mix .
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
I like to keep this in my desk at work. It is a nice snack to curb the hungry cravings. They are a good value.
Heidi S.
Healthy snack to bring anywhere you go! My favorite are the cashews..I wish they made a can of only cashews!
Jackie S.
Santa Monica, CA
Love the Nut Mix. Best of everything in one little can. Great to carry on the go for a quick and easy snack.
Evelyn W.
Greenup, KY
Love the nuts and it has just enough chocolate to satisfy both my sweet tooth and still be a healthy choice.
Cassie L.
How can you go wrong with nuts. I've been eating planters mixed nuts for year so I'm very loyal to the brand.
Kelly L.
Pearland, TX
I like the mix of different nuts. The only issue is that when they are not pre portioned, I'll eat too many
Carrie C.
Harrington, DE
These are the best to have at your desk at work. I've forgotten to eat lunch because they keep me so full.