BY PLANTERS

Cashews, almonds, & macadamias. see more...

Jaimie F.
Great flavor and crunch. Love the mix for the variety that it offers. Much healthier snack option as well. Just wish they weren't as pricey.
Bianca B.
York, PA
I used his because I needed to get proteins in my system. This surely satisfied that. It has a mix that gives you energy and it's yummy.
Jann R.
La Mirada, CA
Love these! My travel snack for road trips! Not too salty and has my favorite nuts all in one container! Super healthy too which I love!
Irene F.
I keep these at work for a quick protein snack between breakfast and lunch. I have to be careful with portions because of the calories.
Carolynn A.
Copperas Cove, TX
These nuts are so good you will enjoy them with any snack for movie time with the family and you can used them in salad or baking goods
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
This wholesome nut mix is SO GOOD! I love the variety of nuts and there's not too much salt. These taste great and are good for you!
Jennifer V.
Woodhaven, NY
One of my favorite snacks to keep on my beach bag. it also controls my sweet tooth cravings and keeps me away from eating candy.
Crystal R.
Arvada, CO
Healthy and delicious and nutritious! I bought these at Walmart pretty cheap. They were fresh and yummy! I would get again!
Hannah B.
Marion, NC
I don't like planters mixed nuts. They have an odd flavor and I don't like them. It may be too many nuts for one container
Ang R.
Richmond, MI
Great mix. Good amount
Of each nut. Not too salty. I'd pick this mix over most of the other ones at the grocery store