BY PLANTERS

Cashews, almonds, & macadamias. see more...

Ang R.
Richmond, MI
Great mix. Good amount
Of each nut. Not too salty. I'd pick this mix over most of the other ones at the grocery store
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
Not a huge peanut fan but these are pretty good. I like the cashews they are my favorite so I wish there were more
Carmen A D.
I'm always on the go so I love that I can grab this can with my favorites . It's really is an amazing nut-mix .
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
I like to keep this in my desk at work. It is a nice snack to curb the hungry cravings. They are a good value.
Cassie L.
How can you go wrong with nuts. I've been eating planters mixed nuts for year so I'm very loyal to the brand.
Jackie S.
Santa Monica, CA
Love the Nut Mix. Best of everything in one little can. Great to carry on the go for a quick and easy snack.
Carrie C.
Harrington, DE
These are the best to have at your desk at work. I've forgotten to eat lunch because they keep me so full.
Ashley D.
Zeeland, MI
I am allergic to nuts so I can't eat these. My husband and children like them. They think they're good.
Nikki P.
Sergeant Bluff, IA
Filling and wholesome. Expensive but all nuts are if good quality which these are. Great protein aourcs
Lakeila L.
Monroe, LA
These are pretty good, although it has been a whIle I do remember the taste and these are quite yummy.