BY PLANTERS

Cashews, almonds, & macadamias. see more...

Gabi H.
A great mix that helps to keep you full during the day. Wish that it was a bit different mix as some of the nuts are not my favorite but it is a great price and a nice snack
Adrienne J.
I love Planters NUT-tritiob Wholesome Nut Mix because they are healthy but they help to fill you on on the go. Super convenient for someone who has to eat on the go!
Megan R.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
Such a great products! I would highly recommend PLANTERS! Great brand and all natural product! Great prices as well. Can buy basically any grocery store.
Jaimie F.
Great flavor and crunch. Love the mix for the variety that it offers. Much healthier snack option as well. Just wish they weren't as pricey.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Love planters peanuts and these are great because of all the protein! Love these for a snack in the afternoon or in the evening before bed
Bianca B.
York, PA
I used his because I needed to get proteins in my system. This surely satisfied that. It has a mix that gives you energy and it's yummy.
Jann R.
La Mirada, CA
Love these! My travel snack for road trips! Not too salty and has my favorite nuts all in one container! Super healthy too which I love!
Irene F.
I keep these at work for a quick protein snack between breakfast and lunch. I have to be careful with portions because of the calories.
Carolynn A.
Copperas Cove, TX
These nuts are so good you will enjoy them with any snack for movie time with the family and you can used them in salad or baking goods
Jennifer V.
Woodhaven, NY
One of my favorite snacks to keep on my beach bag. it also controls my sweet tooth cravings and keeps me away from eating candy.