BY PLANTERS

Cashews, almonds, & macadamias. see more...

Shelby P.
Bartlett , TN
YUM. This is the perfect blend of nuts! They're lightly salted, so that makes them super delicious. They're affordable as far as nuts go. I would definitely repurchase these and recommend them to others!
Elena S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love this mix, it's perfect snack or great to take on a picknick or trip. I tried many of the Planters nut mixes and they all are amazing! They are not cheap, but always great quality. I am a repeat customer and keep buying them, especially when they go on sale.
Melissa P.
Dallas, TX
I love these mix super healthy it is really good for a snack in between meals. pretty affordable to cant complain about that. cant really compare it to other products. they are very delicious like I said they are good for a snack or on the road. to
Chaasadyah C.
Brooklyn, NY
Planters has great nuts that taste delicious and have the right touch of oil. However, they tend to be wayyyy to salty. I feel like I will get high blood pressure from one pack of these nuts. They are affordable, however not the best in health.
Shelley N.
Brandon, FL
Planters makes a good peanut, at a great price. The flavor is great and the price is awesome. I would like to see bigger cans of them without buying in bulk. You can purchase these at any super market!
Ailene N.
Hazard, KY
Wonderful tasting product. And did you know that eating nuts like these helps improve your Leptin level. Leptin is a hormone that aids in losing weight. I eat these every morning to kickstart my metabolism.
Megan R.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
Such a great products! I would highly recommend PLANTERS! Great brand and all natural product! Great prices as well. Can buy basically any grocery store.
Kelly Lua F.
These are my favorite of the planters nut mixes! Each of these is a great complement to all the others and I will happily eat them by the handfuls
Alison C.
El Paso , TX
Great nutritionist snack. Easy to store in purse and carry everywhere you go. The different peanuts in the container makes it that much better
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Love planters peanuts and these are great because of all the protein! Love these for a snack in the afternoon or in the evening before bed