BY PLANTERS

Cashews, almonds, & macadamias. see more...

Danielle H.
Plymouth, MN
I picked this up as a healthy snack at work. I personally don't care for peanuts so this mix was great for me. It has cashews, almonds, & macadamias. I always reach for them during the work day and have to hide from my family at home! With the added benefit that they are healthy makes for a guilt free snack!
Noushky F.
Rosedale, NY

I love nuts! No pun intended. Usually, when I purchase Planters it's because I will make candied mix nuts and eat it with an Angry Orchard Beer. I found out that I am allergic to nuts so sadly I can't devour them like I use to. I would tell my family members to use this.
Elena S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love this mix, it's perfect snack or great to take on a picknick or trip. I tried many of the Planters nut mixes and they all are amazing! They are not cheap, but always great quality. I am a repeat customer and keep buying them, especially when they go on sale.
Amber M.
Norfolk , VA
My mother-in-law buys these and saves the almonds for my husband. Haha! We love them. Great protein, not too salty, and filling for a snack. I love the cashews in it, and my mother-in-law loves the Brazil nuts, but wishes there were more in the canister.
Melissa P.
Dallas, TX
I love these mix super healthy it is really good for a snack in between meals. pretty affordable to cant complain about that. cant really compare it to other products. they are very delicious like I said they are good for a snack or on the road. to
Maria W.
Orlando, FL
Love that this is a mix, and love even more that it's actually healthy for you! Mixed nuts are something that you can use as a snack, and it really just keeps you satisfied, I love all the different kinds in here and this package is just great :)
Chaasadyah C.
Brooklyn, NY
Planters has great nuts that taste delicious and have the right touch of oil. However, they tend to be wayyyy to salty. I feel like I will get high blood pressure from one pack of these nuts. They are affordable, however not the best in health.
Flakis D.
I love to eat this when I'm watching a movie.it taste salty and it has cashew that makes it more tastier my whole family loves is my go to product in the store when I'm buying food love it I can't live with out it .
Shelby P.
Bartlett, TN
YUM. This is the perfect blend of nuts! They're lightly salted, so that makes them super delicious. They're affordable as far as nuts go. I would definitely repurchase these and recommend them to others!
Emily D.
Douglasville, GA
This stuff is DELICIOUS. I take it on the road with me everywhere! It's so good! And a good mix of nuts is so good for you!! Please ladies...you'll thank me if you use this as your go to snack!