BY PLANTERS

Cashews, almonds, & macadamias. see more...

Nicci A.
Bloomington, MN
This had a nice mix of different nuts. I felt there was just the right balance between nuts. Great for a quick pick me up at work. These generally don't last long in our house since everyone loves them!
Brandon H.
Dallas, TX
This is my go-to snack mix when it comes to low-carb dieting and nuts (which can be high in carbs in large quantities, but good fiber nonetheless). With a mix of macadamia, almonds, and cashews, this truly is the "king" of Planter's products.
Gabi H.
A great mix that helps to keep you full during the day. Wish that it was a bit different mix as some of the nuts are not my favorite but it is a great price and a nice snack
Adrienne J.
I love Planters NUT-tritiob Wholesome Nut Mix because they are healthy but they help to fill you on on the go. Super convenient for someone who has to eat on the go!
Noushky F.
Rosedale, NY

I love nuts! No pun intended. Usually, when I purchase Planters it's because I will make candied mix nuts and eat it with an Angry Orchard Beer. I found out that I am allergic to nuts so sadly I can't devour them like I use to. I would tell my family members to use this.
Danielle H.
Plymouth, MN
I picked this up as a healthy snack at work. I personally don't care for peanuts so this mix was great for me. It has cashews, almonds, & macadamias. I always reach for them during the work day and have to hide from my family at home! With the added benefit that they are healthy makes for a guilt free snack!
Amber M.
Norfolk , VA
My mother-in-law buys these and saves the almonds for my husband. Haha! We love them. Great protein, not too salty, and filling for a snack. I love the cashews in it, and my mother-in-law loves the Brazil nuts, but wishes there were more in the canister.
Maria W.
Orlando, FL
Love that this is a mix, and love even more that it's actually healthy for you! Mixed nuts are something that you can use as a snack, and it really just keeps you satisfied, I love all the different kinds in here and this package is just great :)
Emily D.
Douglasville, GA
This stuff is DELICIOUS. I take it on the road with me everywhere! It's so good! And a good mix of nuts is so good for you!! Please ladies...you'll thank me if you use this as your go to snack!
Flakis D.
I love to eat this when I'm watching a movie.it taste salty and it has cashew that makes it more tastier my whole family loves is my go to product in the store when I'm buying food love it I can't live with out it .