BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Planters Nut-rition Chocolate Nut Sustaining Energy Mix.
Per 1 pack serving.
250 calories.
3g sat fat 15% DV.
115mg sodium 5% DV.
12g sugars.
10 grams protein.
Good source of fiber.
Contains 17g of total fat per serving.
Wholesome fuel to energize your day.
Honey roasted peanuts, candy coated dark chocolate soy nuts, honey soy clusters & almonds.
5 packs.

Buy on Target
Brianne P.
LYNNWOOD, WA
I like the flavor and convenience of these packs.  It really helps with portion control, but I do wish they were bigger (defeats the purpose, I know).  They are pretty expensive for a regular purchase and for a little more effort, I could just do this at home.  I do buy these a lot of travel snacks and they work our really nicely.
cyn m.
Pasadena
I love these brand of peanuts and it's amazing when there is chocolate involved. I wasn't disappointed when it came to my snacks. Planters and peanuts in general are kinda pricey, but very well worth it. I highly recommend these if you need a boost.
Emma G.
These nut packets got me through my senior year of high school. They're perfect for when you sleep through your alarm and barely have time for coffee, because you can pop one in your bag and eat in on the bus or in your first class. Not a full meal, but a nice amount of protein to hold you over until you can get something more substantial. Also good snacks for dancers and athletes to keep handy!
Jane T.
Hohenwald, TN
Nothing could possibly be more delicious than Planters NUT-rition Sustaining Energy Mix Chocolate Nut Mix. It is delicious, nutritious, a good source of protein, a quick energy source and is a good snack or something to have available as a quick lunch at school or work.
Bridget H.
Planters nuts are a great quick and easy snack. I found these at Walmart - they're cheaper at Walmart then giant Eagle. The mixture of nuts and chocolate and granola makes for a great taste. The textures and flavors play off each other for an enjoyable treat.
Lauren B.
Aliquippa, PA
Love these! The 5 pack is great for a quick snack attack at work or after a work out. The Sustaining Energy Mix is my favorite flavor. I don't have a huge sweet tooth, but the chocolate in these adds a perfect amount. Love the granola for added crunch!
Kylie H.
Lehi, UT
I got a free sample of this, or I took from someone, but I'm glad I didn't because it isn't that good. The only good thing about it is the chocolate and that it gives you energy. I actually do remember getting energy from eating some. I remember reading the back and it isn't that good for you.
Shelbie B.
Marietta, OK
This is awesome! I usually eat them after a workout or if I skip a meal by accident. The flavor is awesome, the packaging is eye catching so making it not hard to find amongst all the other products, and I really like how affordable it is.
Jax B.
Indianapolis , IN
D's mixes were all right I didn't think they provide as much energy or help me substain any energy The mix was all right flavor was it wasn't anything fantastic I thought it was a little on the pricey side and I would not buy this again unless maybe it was on sale
Desiree E.
Medford , OR
Great way to get energy! Better than getting a energy drink. There's no crash... It keeps you energized and it tastes so good! The price is great for the quality product you get! I would recommend this snack or even for breakfast! Get these! Yum