Planters NUT-rition Sustaining Energy Mix Chocolate Nut uploaded by shanay z.

BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Planters Nut-rition Chocolate Nut Sustaining Energy Mix.
Per 1 pack serving.
250 calories.
3g sat fat 15% DV.
115mg sodium 5% DV.
12g sugars.
10 grams protein.
Good source of fiber.
Contains 17g of total fat per serving.
Wholesome fuel to energize your day.
Honey roasted peanuts, candy coated dark chocolate soy nuts, honey soy clusters & almonds.
5 packs.

Yana C.
Love this delicious snack, it doesn't make you feel like you need to hit the gym immediately. Its satisfying and very easy to take it on the go. It is a great way to snack in between meals or whenever you need a snack to Munch on!
cyn m.
Pasadena
I love these brand of peanuts and it's amazing when there is chocolate involved. I wasn't disappointed when it came to my snacks. Planters and peanuts in general are kinda pricey, but very well worth it. I highly recommend these if you need a boost.
Marissa T.
Midland, MI
I absolutely love these! As a nursing mother, I snack often and I try to eat some healthy snacks. These are the perfect portion and they are convenient to carry in a purse or diaper bag! I recommend them all the time.
Emma G.
These nut packets got me through my senior year of high school. They're perfect for when you sleep through your alarm and barely have time for coffee, because you can pop one in your bag and eat in on the bus or in your first class. Not a full meal, but a nice amount of protein to hold you over until you can get something more substantial. Also good snacks for dancers and athletes to keep handy!
Kristin H.
Huntsville, AL
These are a great little snack. Since they are peanuts, upfront I was concerned about the calories. Eating these for a snack is not something I would do every day but on days when I work out or need some extra protein these are the perfect combination of sweet and salty. I love that they come in prepackaged bags so I do not sit there and devour an entire container of them.
Jackie B.
Punxsutawney, PA
What can I say but YUMMY!!!! Chocolate and nuts make an excellent combination. I like the small packets for on the go. I was able to find these at Walmart. Have to compare prices because some places it is higher priced but when you find a deal buy it. Great for a dessert alternative.
Radeana M.
Muskogee, OK
Oh my goodness let me just say I want them all!! I try to have some nut variety around for my between meal snacks. I choose nuts because they are filling, satisfying, and good for ones health. I've introduced my daughter and grandson to the world of nuts as well and we enjoy have mixed nuts often. Super yummy.
Jane T.
Hohenwald, TN
Nothing could possibly be more delicious than Planters NUT-rition Sustaining Energy Mix Chocolate Nut Mix. It is delicious, nutritious, a good source of protein, a quick energy source and is a good snack or something to have available as a quick lunch at school or work.
Kelli L.
I first tried this product as a sample at a store. IT was great. I am not usually a fan of peanuts, however i am a fan of chocolate so since these were packed with chocolate it really left an impression on me. I did buy a few bags but after those we never did buy more.
Bridget H.
Planters nuts are a great quick and easy snack. I found these at Walmart - they're cheaper at Walmart then giant Eagle. The mixture of nuts and chocolate and granola makes for a great taste. The textures and flavors play off each other for an enjoyable treat.