BY PLANTERS

Honey roasted peanuts, almonds, honey roasted cashews & honey soy clusters.*10 grams protein per serving. Good source of fiber, contains 19g of total fat per serving. Good source of 4 vitamins & minerals.

Ingredients: Honey Roasted Peanuts (Peanuts, Sugar, Honey, Corn Syrup, Sea Salt, Peanut Oil, Xanthan Gum.), Almonds, Granola Protein Clusters (Soybeans, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Soy Protein Concentrate, Wholegrain Rolled Oats, Corn Syrup, Canola Oil, Rice Starch, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Honey, Mixed Tocopherols), Honey Roasted Cashews (Cashews, Sugar, Honey, Corn Syrup, Sea Salt, Peanut Oil, Xanthan Gum.), Peanut Oil, Sea Salt.

Allergens:

• Almond Tree Nuts
  • Cashew Tree Nuts
  • Peanut
  • Soya
  • Tree Nuts

Leah S.
Pomona, NY
The honey nut mixed nuts is great for an afternoon pick me up. It handles the sweet tooth craving and lasts longer so you don't get the sugar crash. The single serve packs make it a great snack to take anywhere.
La-Shonda R.
This is a classic favorite snack in my household. Sometimes I have to hide a jar because in a matter of minutes this jar of peanuts can be developed by my family.
Ellie P.
My oldest daughter loves these! She plays in a little league soccer group and these are her traditional before game snack! They are healthy, fun to eat and delicious! I buy them at my local grocery store and they are very reasonably priced!!!
Sherry K.
Wheeling, WV
These nuts were purchased by mistake. There not the ones I wanted and picked up the wrong bag and didn't realize it till i got home. They are really good and I will buy them again.
Patricia W.
Etters, PA
Love these! I've been on a diet and exercising schedule and these are great for that purpose. Lots of protein to give you energy and to fill you up until your next meal.
Laurie T.
norwich, NY
Honey mixed nuts are great! Perfect for snacks, holiday time, even on ice cream. Yes indeed- great on ice cream. Planters is the top brand in my eyes and I won't switch.
Dana C.
these are so nice to pop into your purse and take off with. I eat these for my snake at work and itgives me that little pick me up I need in between my meals.
Dana H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
The individual packets are perfect to throw in your bag for a healthy energy boost . The combination of sweet & salty will satisfy any craving you might have.
Kelly E.
Coraopolis, PA
I try to keep these in my locker at work for extra energy when I need it. There is a little more sugar in these than I would like. But they are a nice treat
Racheal W.
I love these! It's a quick, healthy snack you can keep at your desk in the office. I've never seen them overpriced.. delicious and nutritious on a budget!