Planters Nut-rition Protein Mix Chocolate Nut Can uploaded by Debbie S.Planters Nut-rition Protein Mix Chocolate Nut Can uploaded by Jamie M.

BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

Honey Roasted Peanuts (Peanuts, Sugar, Honey, Corn Syrup, Sea Salt, Peanut Oil, Xanthan Gum), Granola Protein Clusters (Soybeans, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Soy Protein Concentrate, Wholegrain Rolled Oats, Corn Syrup, Canola Oil, Rice Starch, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Honey, Mixed Tocopherols), Candy Coated Dark Chocolate Soynuts (Dark Chocolate [Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter], Sugar, Roasted Soybeans [Soybeans, Soybean Oil], Corn Syrup, Artificial Color [Includes Caramel Color], Gum Arabic, Confectioner's Glaze [Carnauba Wax, Beeswax]), Almonds, Peanut Oil, Sea Salt.

Allergens:

• Almond Tree Nuts
  • Peanut
  • Soya
  • Tree Nuts

Ceara P.
This is my favorite on the go snack. I'm a stay at home mom and I'm always on the go, so when I'm running short on time, I'll grab a little bag of these and some fruit juice and I'm good to go until lunchtime 😁.
Debbie S.
I just bought these today from shoprite!! Very good and it has dark chocolate soynuts in the mix along with granola clusters, peanuts and almonds!!!! This has 7grams of protein per serving and its a good source of fiber!! Also very delicious and satisfying!
Jessica A.
Fort Carson, CO
Great protein mixes that planters has put together! Absolutely love the diversity of the ingredients, very health conscious, although could do with a lower salt content (as could many of the planters products, to be fair). The size is just right for these. Overall, great product, will continue to buy them.
Jamie M.
Windham, ME
Delicious! I really like the combination of nuts with the chocolate covered soy it's and granola clusters. My only issue is the honey roasted peanuts make the whole thing just a little too sweet. The salt from the almonds definitely help to balance out the sweetness though.
Nancy F.
Shrewsbury, MA
When you need your chocolate fix but your also looking for something healthy this is a great snack to turn too. Staves off my hunger and satisfies my sweet tooth everytime. They also come in handy to go packaging that are just 100 calories each. This takes the guess work,out if your calorie counting. This is my go to nut snack.
Allison L.
West Palm Beach
I'm actually eating this while I'm writing the review! Lol. Crazy. I've been around trail mix type products my whole life. They are a good clean snack. You can get ones that are totally healthy and boring and also fun ones that have chocolate added in for "that time" you need it!
Tree H.
Council Bluffs, IA
Somebody brought my favorite two snacks together, peanuts and chocolate. Planters did they did a good job of it. They are nicely price for any budget. You can get them at your local store. Peanuts are really good for your health. I have told others about these snacks.
Vicky S.
Clute, TX
This planters NUT-rition chocolate but protein mix is by far the best but mix I have ever had. I recently started buying this and now I'm honestly addicted to them. They're not only healthy but they taste amazing. I totally recommend these.
Melanie M.
Las Vegas, NV
Great healthy snack for protein! peanuts, granola, almonds and chocolate soy nuts are in this can. Helps me when I need a little bit of sweetness craving for chocolate. Perfect when you are on the go too.
Courtney P.
Get your sweet and salty fix all at once. I'm not a huge but fan but I can def eat these as a snack no problem. There isn't too many chocolate pieces so I don't have to worry about the sugar overload. It's like the perfect combination.