BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

Honey Roasted Peanuts (Peanuts, Sugar, Honey, Corn Syrup, Sea Salt, Peanut Oil, Xanthan Gum), Granola Protein Clusters (Soybeans, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Soy Protein Concentrate, Wholegrain Rolled Oats, Corn Syrup, Canola Oil, Rice Starch, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Honey, Mixed Tocopherols), Almonds, Yogurt Covered Raisin (Yogurt Coating [Sugar, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil, Nonfat Yogurt Powder {Cultured Whey (From Milk), Skim Milk}, Sweet Whey Powder, Nonfat Dry Milk, Artificial Color, Soy Lecithin, Lactic Acid, Natural Flavor], Raisins, Confectioner's Glaze [Lac-resin, Soybean Oil], Gum Arabic, Corn Syrup), Blueberries, Sugar, Peanut Oil, Sea Salt, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Sunflower Oil.

Allergens:

• Almond Tree Nuts
  • Milk
  • Peanut
  • Soya
  • Tree Nuts

Alisha M.
West Covina, CA
Love this product. I usually take these when I go on vacations for the plane rides. I love the taste of the yogurt covered raisins and the variety of foods in the product. Will definitely be buying again soon.
Lesly G.
Brownsville, TX
Not only is this mix very healthy and filled with nutrients, but it's also SO TASTY! If you wanna try something different with a little more flavor, this is the perfect mix for sweet and salty.
Grace N.
Cincinnati, OH
These are really yummy! I'm used to having just regular nut trail mix but the yogurt clusters and the dried blueberries are a great addition. It actually exceeded my expectations (I didn't think it looked that great). I would definitely recommend to others. I bought some for my sisters and me for snacks on a family trip we just went on. I enjoyed them a lot and I didn't feel guilty indulging in the sweets.
Johana A.
Los Angeles, CA
This planters canister comes in a great canister that is great for on the go. It has a variety of healthy nuts and berries which make a great combination to a small snack. I buy these year round and eat them at school, work and at the gym. Very affordable!
Krys P.
Great. Delicious. Has a small sweet taste to it because if the blueberry. Healthy quick and affordable snack that you can purchase at any local supermarket. Tasty and hearty. I like to add it to my salads or eat it on it's own as a snack.
Allie D.
Fishers, IN
This combination of nuts is a great and quick snack! It's a healthier alternative to other snacks like chips and they still fill you up and suffice your cravings
This is always a must to get when going to the grocery store
Kerri S.
I really like this mix. I prefer to buy the portioned packs because it's easy to over-indulge with this mix. It is a bit pricey, especially at Target, but if you catch it on sale you're good! It's a great snack--I love the dried blueberries!
Cynthia B.
Severn, MD
I bought this because I like the mixture of sweet and salty. I have purchased it several times and I love it as a nutritious snack. The addition of blueberry with the nuts helps satisfy my sweet craving. Sometimes I add my own Craisins.
Alyssa H.
Bowling Green, KY
I'm not a huge fan of eating just peanuts by themselves but having this mix in the cabinet is the perfect amount of sweet/salty that you crave late at night. You don't think about eating so much when you have something this good to munch on. I normally don't go for having cans of nuts around but who doesn't love fruit and nuts together?
Tiffany H.
Spanish peanuts have been used in a special family candy recipe of mine for generations. Planters just so happens to be one of the few that still has them easily accessible. They're crunchy, delicious and NEVER too salty :)