BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

Walnuts, Sweetened Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar, High Oleic Sunflower Oil), Candy Coated Dark Chocolate Soynuts (Dark Chocolate [Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter], Sugar, Oil Roasted Soybeans [Soybeans, Soybean Oil], Corn Syrup, Artificial Color [Includes Caramel Color], Gum Arabic, Confectioner's Glaze [Carnauba Wax, Beeswax]).

Allergens:

• Soya
  • Tree Nuts
  • Walnut Tree Nuts

Emily K.
Saint Marys, PA
I always eat a handful of nuts whenever I get really hungry. They crib my appetite and are a good snack on the go. I bought this at walmart and I’ve gotten a couple of them before and they’re always very good.
Cassidy S.
One of my favorite assorted but mixes. The chocolate covered soy nuts are so addicting, and a tiny bit bitter but mixed with the dried cranberries and walnuts, it's the best combination. They're a little pricey, but I think that's most nuts.
Danielle V.
Springville, UT
I love nuts but i prefer raw nuts. What I don't like about these packaged nuts is that they are all put in peanut oil which taints the flavour of the nuts and lends them all that peanut flavour. I would rather pay a little more and get ones not processed in peanut oil.
Shantel C.
Brooklyn, NY
When I found out I had high cholesterol I had to eat healthier and healthier men choosing better snacks this brand of Planters had omega-3 and I highly enjoyed it I didn't even feel like I was eating healthy.
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
My boyfriend bought them, but I ate them...and I'm not sorry! This brings a nice variety and you really get good quality stuff and a good amount. The only drawback would be that the price tag is a little hefty at retail, but snag these up if you find a deal!
Jamie W.
These snacks are amazing. Reminds me of those big peanuts, cashews nuts, and chocolate m&m trail mixes. But this is more of snacking healthier way because they come in small bags so you don't have to snack on a huge big bag. They are delicious. I eat these when I am heading to work or just snacking in general. A nice salty treat. :)
Katherine S.
These are really good. Easy snack. I keep this at my desk. It's healthy and I don't mind to share with my kiddo. I bring this to my sons class to eat on during a school party they have in their classroom.
Victoria H.
Charleston, SC
Okay these taste really good but they are abut pricey for such a small container. Maybe I am just a heavy smacked but I could go through a 1/3 of this container in one sitting. I would recommend this item but I would wait for them to be on sale.
Sabrina G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
One of my favorite nut mixes! Sooo good and not expensive. They're so affordable! I was a bit iffy on buying these but they are great. I buy these like 2 times a month. They're everything youd ever wanted if you're a nut person
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
This mix is so good! I usually try to get my omega-3s from fish or milk, but I hadn't thought about getting them from mixed nuts! The whole can was delicious and as always, I was blown away by how fresh they stayed!