Planters Nut-rition Nut Mix Cashews uploaded by Stephanie T.

BY PLANTERS

This South Beach Diet Recommended Mix Of Cashews, Almonds And Macadamias&Nbsp;Is A Good Source Of 5 Vitamins And Minerals. It Contains 50% Less Sodium Than Planters Mixed Nuts, 0 G Trans Fat And 2 G Saturated Fat Per Serving. see more...

• Nuts or Cheese as a snack platter for thanksgiving? Planters Nut-...1 Answers
Anissa G.
Austin, TX
I LOVE these. The pairing is perfect. The cashews and almonds are the best. I've tried others and they don't compare. The nuts always taste fresh and it has the perfect amount of salt. There is hardly ever a rancid taste in the nuts. I eat these almost every day.
hunter w.
This is a nice nut mixture that tastes great. I feel that the different textures in it really add to the flavor of it. I like the balance of salt in this mix as well. It isn't too much or too little, which makes it taste great. I purchased this mix wanting to try something new and definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to do the same.
Marissa W.
Lackawanna, Ny
I enjoy this product. They're a great snack to have out for yourself or if you are entertaining guests. Obviously, if you have a nut allergy I would not suggest to get these. They're healthy for the most part, but sometimes can be a little over salted. Overall, this is a great product and fairly decent price.
Ambrosia O.
Milton, FL
These are one of my favorite snacks! Its very filling and healthy (as long as you pay attention to the serving size!) As a vegetarian its a great way for me to get a little extra protein, and the price is pretty good, especially for nuts which can get pricey pretty fast
Molly G.
Owings mills , MD
Cant go wrong with cashews. They always taste fresh and are a great snack. I don't feel guilty when I munch on them which is a plus as well. Only down side is they are kind of pricey but most nuts seem to be. Overall they are really good to eat! Love it.
sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR
Love planters and always will. I love the nut mix cans. It is delicious and I will repurchase this item. I was not at all disappointed in it. It is affordable. It is healthy. You should def go and buy it. I am pretty sure you can purchase it at walmart
Amber R.
['LOUISVILLE', ''], KY
I love to snack on these. The container is big enough to last for a couple weeks. And it has the mix so I don't get sick of just the peanuts like I originally snaked on before I switched to these
Amanda A.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nuts are always a healthy go-to snack of mine. Planters has a great selection of different mixes so you don't get bored. I love the cashew nut mix because it provides a variety of different nuts for a mix of textures and flavors. Always fresh and delicious and easy to store in your desk for a quick snack!
Rachel D.
Midland, TX
You definitely can't go wrong adding this snack to your pantry! I've bought these nuts for at least 8 years now & they are always fresh, never disappointing like other brands have been. Nothing like the salty crunch of Planters peanuts!
Bee B.
Moreno Valley, CA
These are so delicious, i could eat them all day, very addicting and a great snack when I don't want to eat a meal. Planters are my first choice when buying nuts because I feel they taste much better.
Cathryn D.