Planters Nut-rition Nut Mix Cashews uploaded by Stephanie T.

BY PLANTERS

This South Beach Diet Recommended Mix Of Cashews, Almonds And Macadamias&Nbsp;Is A Good Source Of 5 Vitamins And Minerals. It Contains 50% Less Sodium Than Planters Mixed Nuts, 0 G Trans Fat And 2 G Saturated Fat Per Serving. see more...

• Nuts or Cheese as a snack platter for thanksgiving? Planters Nut-...1 Answers
hunter w.
This is a nice nut mixture that tastes great. I feel that the different textures in it really add to the flavor of it. I like the balance of salt in this mix as well. It isn't too much or too little, which makes it taste great. I purchased this mix wanting to try something new and definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to do the same.
Marissa W.
Lackawanna, Ny
I enjoy this product. They're a great snack to have out for yourself or if you are entertaining guests. Obviously, if you have a nut allergy I would not suggest to get these. They're healthy for the most part, but sometimes can be a little over salted. Overall, this is a great product and fairly decent price.
Ambrosia O.
Milton, FL
These are one of my favorite snacks! Its very filling and healthy (as long as you pay attention to the serving size!) As a vegetarian its a great way for me to get a little extra protein, and the price is pretty good, especially for nuts which can get pricey pretty fast
Molly G.
Owings mills , MD
Cant go wrong with cashews. They always taste fresh and are a great snack. I don't feel guilty when I munch on them which is a plus as well. Only down side is they are kind of pricey but most nuts seem to be. Overall they are really good to eat! Love it.
sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR
Love planters and always will. I love the nut mix cans. It is delicious and I will repurchase this item. I was not at all disappointed in it. It is affordable. It is healthy. You should def go and buy it. I am pretty sure you can purchase it at walmart
Cate S.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are great. It is a great mix of nuts with predominantly cashews. It is a healthy alternative to many snack foods and keep you full longer than a bag of chips. If you are beginning to eat healthier, I recommend giving these a try.
Love this cashew mix and the variety of nuts. Always fresh and a perfect healthy snack. I prefer the packs vs the can as I can't fit this in my bag for a on the go snack. I would recommend these to others.
Bee B.
Moreno Valley, CA
These are so delicious, i could eat them all day, very addicting and a great snack when I don't want to eat a meal. Planters are my first choice when buying nuts because I feel they taste much better.
Amber R.
Louisville, KY
I love to snack on these. The container is big enough to last for a couple weeks. And it has the mix so I don't get sick of just the peanuts like I originally snaked on before I switched to these
Mandy B.
I love cashew! Especially planters cashew! They always taste fresh even after a few
Weeks after opening. I'm constantly buying these for work for a quick and easy snack.
Cathryn D.