BY PLANTERS

Marjack Planters Heart Healthy Mix see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Struthers, OH
My favorite planters mix! Just salted enough so you can get a taste of the wonderful flavors!
Jeremy H.
Jeremy H.
Zanesville, OH
These are healthy since they don't have all of the salts and other jazz on them.
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Tonawanda, NY
I love the variety in this item. It has all my favorites but with less salt.
Josh V.
Josh V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
wow what a great product, i pretty much use this most often. its a product that does what is advertised and also at a fair competitive price. overall i have been a fully satisfied customer and use more than just this product from the company. great designs also. very easy on the eyes, kind of inviting you on in.
gigi s.
gigi s.
Saint Paul, MN
These peanuts were great to eat. They were reasonably priced and super healthy to have around the house as snacks. They taste great, but often times taste even better with other things such as stir frys! I would purchase this over the competitors because of those reasons and I definitely think people should check it out!
Candice B.
Candice B.
These things are addictive! But I love having a handful of these instead of a handful of chips when I need something to get me through between meals. These are the only nuts that I will buy!
Katrenna T.
Katrenna T.
Calumet City, IL
At night when I don't feel like cheatimg on my eating habits, I have a few nuts and I am satisfied while getting a little protein.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Birmingham, AL
These are fabulous to eat before or after a workout. Not to salty and great taste! They also come in packages that are easy to take with you to the gym, to the office or to school. They are priced well and everyone in my family loves them.
Ted H.
Ted H.
Washington
Lightly salted with a focus on nutrition definitely caught my eye with this delicious snack. The mix is interesting and satisfying.
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Hermantown
alive this product because it is nutritious and is helping me reach my goal of eating healthier and losing weight.