BY PLANTERS

Marjack Planters Heart Healthy Mix see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kathy K.
Tonawanda, NY
I love the variety in this item. It has all my favorites but with less salt.
emily l.
Suwanee, GA
Perfect amount of salt by too dry and it has such a good blend of all the delicious nuts I love to eat. been buying these since I was a kid
Samantha T.
Foodie Expert
A delicious healthy snack. A variety of protein-packed nuts including pecans, almonds, and pistachios.
Orayvia G.
San Antonio, TX
I love the variety of nuts I love the mix. I love not knowing exactly what kind of nuts I'll pick out next with my hand
Lindsey D.
Shelton, CT
This nut mix is great, when you want something more than just a handful of nuts. I love the combination of ingredients and do not feel guilty snacking on this. I buy this at Walmart or the grocery store. I recommend this to anyone, and challenge you not to eat the whole can!
Renee A.
York, PA
I do not like nuts but my husband loves them and he always gets this brand! They are a great deal and they have so many varieties of flavor!
Holly H.
These are a delicious and healthy snack. Ours were purchased at shaw's grocery store and we were thoroughly impressed
Brooke J.
Struthers, OH
My favorite planters mix! Just salted enough so you can get a taste of the wonderful flavors!
María Gabriela M.
Foodie Expert
I really like this planters product, I like peanut and almonds and my dad like the pistachio ones so we enjoy this mix :)
Tara G.
Foodie Expert
So good! Perfect snack or pair it with a sandwich instead of chips to give you something light salted and crunchy!