BY PLANTERS

Marjack Planters Heart Healthy Mix see more...

Buy on Amazon
emily l.
emily l.
Suwanee, GA
Perfect amount of salt by too dry and it has such a good blend of all the delicious nuts I love to eat. been buying these since I was a kid
Halena H.
Halena H.
Delicious and nutritious. I love the lightly salted mixes because they still taste good without putting me at risk for hypertension. :D
Valerie U.
Valerie U.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I like there nuts they are very yummy and delicious. I love eating them they taste like peanut butter and the end its just very good.
haneen a.
haneen a.
Lexington , Ky
Delicious! Amazing taste and i love to buy it all the time!!we all love it, amazing! Sometimes too much salt but its still great
morgan s.
morgan s.
Matthews, NC
Great mix of nuts. Love that this is available in a lightly salted version. So easy to just throw this in my lunch bag and go.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
murfreesboro, tn
I try to eat peanuts every day before or after my workouts and this mix is my fovorite! Just the right mix of nuts and fruit!
María Gabriela M.
María Gabriela M.
I really like this planters product, I like peanut and almonds and my dad like the pistachio ones so we enjoy this mix :)
Orayvia G.
Orayvia G.
San Antonio, TX
I love the variety of nuts I love the mix. I love not knowing exactly what kind of nuts I'll pick out next with my hand
Jess A.
Jess A.
Napoleon, OH
These are so good and taste great to add to salad! I love they are already deshelled and easy to eat. nutritious too!
Holly H.
Holly H.
These are a delicious and healthy snack. Ours were purchased at shaw's grocery store and we were thoroughly impressed