BY PLANTERS

Marjack Planters Heart Healthy Mix see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lacy S.
Evansville, IN
If I'm going to buy Planters, it is likely going to be mixed nuts. I really like this kind because it has pistachios in it. Most cans of mixed nuts don't contain pistachios, which I think is a shame since it is my favorite nut. These are the healthier nuts so I don't feel as guilty, and it has my favorite kind. Win-win.
Lindsey D.
Shelton, CT
This nut mix is great, when you want something more than just a handful of nuts. I love the combination of ingredients and do not feel guilty snacking on this. I buy this at Walmart or the grocery store. I recommend this to anyone, and challenge you not to eat the whole can!
Nicole D.
Plover, WI
These have been an awesome mixture to get a bunch of different tastes in one. At first I had a really good mix my second can had a lot more peanuts then anything else and my third can has been okay. I still love them I crave for them. I will continue to buy this product.
alison k.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is pretty healthy. It has a nice selection and isn't too salty, which is important. It has good flavor and variety. It's affordable and I buy mine at BJs in big multipacks. It's my go-to healthy nut. I think this is one of the better snacks for health.
Liv M.
These nuts are soooooo good! They are super yummy and keep me filled until my next meal. I love the protein in them because I am a vegetarian. I think if you need an easy snack these are a great go to. I recommend these to everyone
hailey g.
These taste great when you get the salty cravings at night. They are healthier than a bag of potato chips but woukd be even better if they were unsalted. other than that the mix of the nuts taste great and would recommend this.
Carey P.
I really like this snack mix because
1. It is a great source of health fats to keep you satisfied between meals
2. It's a perfect blend of nuts and it is salted just enough
3. The container is also really convenient šŸ˜Š
Kathryn T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These nuts are a great snack that really keeps me going when I need it. These are a little pricey in compared to other snacks you can buy, but are a little healthier than chips or other junk food so it's worth it.
member-f86bc0e4c
Joplin, mo
Great mix of nuts! Always tastes great and is high quality. The only issue I have is the price. They are so expensive it is more of a luxury food item. If the cost was lower I would rate them 5 stars easily!
Cherise A.
Illinois
This is a delicious combination of nuts that is perfect for any snack for any age of person. They are so good, plus they are lightly salted. It's not too overpowering but it still has that flavor.