BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Marjack Planters Heart Healthy Mix

Buy on Amazon
Josh V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
wow what a great product, i pretty much use this most often. its a product that does what is advertised and also at a fair competitive price. overall i have been a fully satisfied customer and use more than just this product from the company. great designs also. very easy on the eyes, kind of inviting you on in.
gigi s.
Saint Paul, MN
These peanuts were great to eat. They were reasonably priced and super healthy to have around the house as snacks. They taste great, but often times taste even better with other things such as stir frys! I would purchase this over the competitors because of those reasons and I definitely think people should check it out!
Candice B.
These things are addictive! But I love having a handful of these instead of a handful of chips when I need something to get me through between meals. These are the only nuts that I will buy!
Jessica S.
Peekskill, NY
I like that you get less salt in these heart healthy nuts. I also liked that there was many different kinds of nuts in one can instead of having to buy many different kinds.
Lacy S.
Evansville, IN
If I'm going to buy Planters, it is likely going to be mixed nuts. I really like this kind because it has pistachios in it. Most cans of mixed nuts don't contain pistachios, which I think is a shame since it is my favorite nut. These are the healthier nuts so I don't feel as guilty, and it has my favorite kind. Win-win.
Michelle P.
pretty good. Flavor is good and salty is good too. Pretty expensive though. I often only buy if I have a coupon. Have to watch the quanity as nuts have packed calrories in a small amount. I like the canister more than the bag as the nuts seem to stay fresher.
Liv M.
These nuts are soooooo good! They are super yummy and keep me filled until my next meal. I love the protein in them because I am a vegetarian. I think if you need an easy snack these are a great go to. I recommend these to everyone
Nicole D.
Plover, WI
These have been an awesome mixture to get a bunch of different tastes in one. At first I had a really good mix my second can had a lot more peanuts then anything else and my third can has been okay. I still love them I crave for them. I will continue to buy this product.
Alison L.
Binghamton, NY
These are the ones i usually get because i think the lightly salted ones have the best flavor. its not too salty and its perfect for a little snack without feeling too guilty
Lindsey D.
Shelton, CT
This nut mix is great, when you want something more than just a handful of nuts. I love the combination of ingredients and do not feel guilty snacking on this. I buy this at Walmart or the grocery store. I recommend this to anyone, and challenge you not to eat the whole can!