BY PLANTERS

Planters Nut-rition Men's Health® Recommended Mix.
7 grams protein.
7 vitamins & minerals.
Good source fiber.
Peanuts, almonds, & pistachios.
Contains 14g fat per serving. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Regina S.
Regina S.
San Francisco, CA
Yes, I know this is for men. Really though women can eat this as well! I love the variety of nuts they have in here and I bought this actually for my father. He loves this as a snack and its very healthy alternative than chips. I would recommend this if someone in your family is eating unhealthy snacks all the time and need something a bit healthier.
Sasha A.
Sasha A.
Nashville, TN
This is a strangely marketed product. It is a can of nuts. They slap the Men's Health label on it hoping someone will pick it up as some sort of super special muscle mix or something. The product itself is fine, it's the marketing that makes it laughable. You can get the same mix of nuts without the label for less money.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Ronkonkoma, NY
This is my husbands absolute favorite nut mix. It's always a fresh fast and healthy choice. Plus he adds dried fruit and other goodies for a great snack choice. They are always fresh when purchased, and stay fresh and tasty in the can till there gone!
Nichcole P.
Nichcole P.
Millville , NJ
Foodie Expert
Actually my husband just found niches this can and enjoyed it, nice variety while being healthy, purchased these at target, a little pricey but worth it. Husband said they were good and would enjoy another can!!!
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
Foodie Expert
Bomb dot com, I wasn't aware that planters was in Men's Health Magazine but shoot they are mighty tasty so I don't blame them! This is the perfect blend of mixed nuts for me and my boyfriend loves them too!
Micaela H.
Micaela H.
Edinburg, TX
I bought this kind for my husband but the box with individual packs. He really enjoyes snacking on one when he started feeling hungry after breakfast. He said it got him covered until lunch time.
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ
Foodie Expert
My husband has to have cashews in the house, but his faves were out of stock, so we brought these. He said he would only eat those in a pinch. So it was a luke warm like for him.
Suzie J.
Suzie J.
Planters nutrition nut mix is a special blend of nuts. It's a healthy mix and great for the heart as well. My kids love eating it and I snack on it during the day.
Candace S.
Candace S.
Foodie Expert
The hubby loves this mix. Takes it to work every day. Nice variety and healthy. Can also buy individual bags but cheaper to buy the can. Get more for your money.
Pahola J.
Pahola J.
My favorite Planters mix! I hate that it says "Men's Health" but I love the taste. If you love pistachios, almonds, and peanuts then this is the mix for you.