BY PLANTERS

Planters Nut-rition Men's Health® Almonds, Peanuts, & Pistachios Recommended Mix.
9 grams protein.
6 vitamins & minerals.
Good source fiber.
See nutrition information for fat content.
6-1.5 oz (42g) packs.
6 packs. see more...

Buy on Target
Adolfo F.
Debary, FL
Foodie Expert
planters has this NUT-rition line of nuts for everything from heart health to men's health. i'm not sure all the different options make all the differences they claim or if this is a marketing scam to charge more for something that is "specialized". either way, the nuts are very good. i enjoy the combination of almonds, peanuts and pistachos. the ratio seems about equal, maybe with a bit more peanuts than anything else. low carbs at 5g and there is sea salt added. overall, very tasty and recommended even if you're not a man.
Mallory W.
Lawton, OK
Foodie Expert
I love this mix! It can be pricey but it includes my 3 favorite nuts and just tastes great. It is more expensive because of the included pistachios but it's worth it to me because you don't have to bother with any shells either. Because it costs a lot, I don't buy it often but it's one of my favorite nut mixes.
Alivia C.
Antelope, CA
I remember a teacher claiming this was the only snack he'd eaten in forever because he refused to give up something so good! I love that I still get all the flavor of the original but also all the nutrients most snacks lack now of days! He's changed my view, and now I swear by these things.
Melissia L.
Westland, MI
I LOVE all of the Planters Nut-rition varieties! They are perfect to keep on hand for a quick (and filling) snack for myself and the kiddos! I also love the variety of nuts, rather than just a bag of peanuts. I ALWAYS have these on hand at home and on the go...they pack a protein punch!
Megan S.
Foodie Expert
My Fiancé loves these and always asks I keep them on hand. He loves them for a quick snack after a workout if he doesn't have his protein shake. They are very good for you and lots of nutrients you need. Really look into them and see if it's for you.
Jonathan H.
Allston, MA
Foodie Expert
really healthy and delicious snacks. I really enjoyed the taste of these and the price wasn't too high. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. This was my first time purchasing it and i will definitely be buying it again in the future.
Nevada C.
Even though these say they are nuts for men, and I am obviously a women, I absolutely LOVE these nuts. I typically pick them up when I am on the go at a Wawa. They are fairly affordable even though most nuts are generally expensive.
Chanel F.
Norfolk, VA
Foodie Expert
I keep these in my area at work, so I don't get tempted by other, more unhealthy, snack foods. Not an overwhelming amount of peanuts, like other brands, and decently priced. Three of the best nuts in one! and keeps your full :)
Samantha L.
Foodie Expert
I prefer the men's mix over the women's. I think this product could be healthier when compared to other brands. There could be a lower carb count. No other issues. I would only recommend this to others as a last resort.
Jessica P.
Clayton, DE
Just the right amount of nuts for a snack. The flavor and combination is also really good. However, the price of the small packs is quite high. The only time I ever buy these is if I have a coupon or they are on sale.