BY PLANTERS

Planters Nut-rition Men's Health® Almonds, Peanuts, & Pistachios Recommended Mix.
9 grams protein.
6 vitamins & minerals.
Good source fiber.
See nutrition information for fat content.
6-1.5 oz (42g) packs.
6 packs. see more...

Buy on Target
Brittany S.
Dublin, OH
Yum! I love these individually packed nuts! I love bringing these to work with me to have as a mid-day snack! They are are a healthy addition as a snack or part of a meal! I did take one star off (4 stars) because I do feel like they are priced a little high. If they were a little less expensive, I would buy much more often!
drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
I bought this version cause they came in with single packets which was great on the go. The best thing also was it was feature for men's health which made me Gianni buy the versions of these peanuts. Plus you have different varieties of nuts inside the packs.
Jaclyn H.
Gainesville, FL
I LOVE these things! I would complain & say the bags too small, but realistically the individual portion bags are the only thing stopping me from eating 3lbs of nuts in a day! I like to keep them at work, for when I'm needing a healthy snack that will help keep me full!
Peyton L.
Birmingham, AL
These may be marketed towards men but they are great for everyone. I love the mix of nuts you get, and you can't beat the price. It's a great heart healthy snack. And the proportioned bags make it so easy! I love them. Would totally recommend.
Adolfo F.
Debary, FL
planters has this NUT-rition line of nuts for everything from heart health to men's health. i'm not sure all the different options make all the differences they claim or if this is a marketing scam to charge more for something that is "specialized". either way, the nuts are very good. i enjoy the combination of almonds, peanuts and pistachos. the ratio seems about equal, maybe with a bit more peanuts than anything else. low carbs at 5g and there is sea salt added. overall, very tasty and recommended even if you're not a man.
Mallory W.
Lawton, OK
I love this mix! It can be pricey but it includes my 3 favorite nuts and just tastes great. It is more expensive because of the included pistachios but it's worth it to me because you don't have to bother with any shells either. Because it costs a lot, I don't buy it often but it's one of my favorite nut mixes.
Alivia C.
Antelope, CA
I remember a teacher claiming this was the only snack he'd eaten in forever because he refused to give up something so good! I love that I still get all the flavor of the original but also all the nutrients most snacks lack now of days! He's changed my view, and now I swear by these things.
Megan S.
My Fiancé loves these and always asks I keep them on hand. He loves them for a quick snack after a workout if he doesn't have his protein shake. They are very good for you and lots of nutrients you need. Really look into them and see if it's for you.
Lauren E.
It's funny they market this as "men's health" when plenty of women also like eating pistachios walnuts cashews and almonds but whatever. It's my go to work snack and hits the spot when I'm craving something salty :)
Jonathan H.
Allston, MA
really healthy and delicious snacks. I really enjoyed the taste of these and the price wasn't too high. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. This was my first time purchasing it and i will definitely be buying it again in the future.